Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Japan 2019 RU world cup

Underpants

• Site Supporter

The ref has only watched England at the scrums. His eyes are never on the boks, the fucking french Remain cunt.

Still think we’ll win, but they were always going to make it a ground fight.

Rugby for the fat lads this though. The RL lot will be loving it.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

The ref has only watched England at the scrums. His eyes are never on the boks, the fucking french Remain cunt.

Still think we’ll win, but they were always going to make it a ground fight.

Rugby for the fat lads this though. The RL lot will be loving it.

I can even live with the scrum, we are going backwards, but the rucks have been a joke.

They're flopping off feet, slowing it down, holding on for 5 seconds, and the only 2 breakdown penalties have been against us for holding on for 1 second. 

Once they gave the penalty away on their try line they stopped even trying to comply with the rules. and he happily kept his cards in his pocket. Bullshit.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, maaarsh said:

I can even live with the scrum, we are going backwards, but the rucks have been a joke.

They're flopping off feet, slowing it down, holding on for 5 seconds, and the only 2 breakdown penalties have been against us for holding on for 1 second. 

Once they gave the penalty away on their try line they stopped even trying to comply with the rules. and he happily kept his cards in his pocket. Bullshit.

Your technical knowledge is greater than mine on this, but England aren't helping themselves.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Your technical knowledge is greater than mine on this, but England aren't helping themselves.

The ref penalised Farallel under our posts for holding on for c. 1 second before his support arrived. Tough, but fair enough if you're consistent.

3 minutes later Itoje was over their lock, who was lying on his back clinging on for 3 seconds plus. When Itoje eventually prised it away from him, the ref gave the Saffers a scrum because Itoje knocked on. Well of course he bloody did if they can sit on their arse and claw away at him. Completely inconsistent.