Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Big Fire in Town

Mixu

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter

Thing is, a deaf person's other senses are increased. I'm not having it that he didn't see the blue beacons or feel the vibration of a few dozen fire engines revving their tits off as they try to pump water onto the fire. 

I'm claiming bullshit.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Thing is, a deaf person's other senses are increased. I'm not having it that he didn't see the blue beacons or feel the vibration of a few dozen fire engines revving their tits off as they try to pump water onto the fire. 

I'm claiming bullshit.

Not sure how being last out makes any difference

Last one out, last one to make a claim, at least he's consistent

• Site Supporter

Add to my list of increased senses the other two. If he hasn't tasted and smelled that level of smoke, no matter how good his double glazing was (unless he lived in an airtight box) I'll show my arse on the town hall steps. 

So that's all four of his increased senses covered. Still bullshit. 

If he sat in the same clothes for 6 days then it's because he's a fucking tramp. Irwell Valley were letting people into the Old Picture House from Monday onwards. Also the fund he's claiming for was £20K to cover peoples out of pocket expenses, fuck all to do with depression, he's clearly a knobhead and should be beaten upon sight.

1 minute ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

If he sat in the same clothes for 6 days then it's because he's a fucking tramp. Irwell Valley were letting people into the Old Picture House from Monday onwards. Also the fund he's claiming for was £20K to cover peoples out of pocket expenses, fuck all to do with depression, he's clearly a knobhead and should be beaten upon sight.

Well if you jumped him from behind he wouldn’t hear you coming 

The fund that was set up was through the public's donations and was £20K, it was split between The Old Picture House, The Arches, The Anvil and the Sun Anvil. Bolton Council sent letters out to all residents in the 4 apartment blocks, there was a claims form attached and a date that the forms had to be submitted by. 54 residents claimed and they got £370 each. Submitting a claim 3 weeks after the deadline shows what a clown he is

im struggling to undertsand what legal action he could take that he threatens?

"I am out of pocket for spending on foods and toiletries.

“If I do not get compensated for this and or get this matter resolve, then I will have no alternative but to take legal action.”

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, L/H White said:

im struggling to undertsand what legal action he could take that he threatens?

"I am out of pocket for spending on foods and toiletries.

“If I do not get compensated for this and or get this matter resolve, then I will have no alternative but to take legal action.”

Well he certainly wouldn't have had to purchase food and toiletries but for the fire would he?

Dick head!

2 hours ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

The fund that was set up was through the public's donations and was £20K, it was split between The Old Picture House, The Arches, The Anvil and the Sun Anvil. Bolton Council sent letters out to all residents in the 4 apartment blocks, there was a claims form attached and a date that the forms had to be submitted by. 54 residents claimed and they got £370 each. Submitting a claim 3 weeks after the deadline shows what a clown he is

So basically then, by submitting his claim late, he's flushed £370 down the bog..

What a shitter that is for him

Carl Shitt