Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

DANGER! Wank...

Youri McAnespie

• Members
8 minutes ago, Spider said:

I know a bloke who used to crack one out every time he went to the car wash.

The east European lads weren’t impressed.

Fucks sake Spider when it reopens the queues are gonna be massive now. That was a nod nod tap on nose secret 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Fucks sake Spider when it reopens the queues are gonna be massive now. That was a nod nod tap on nose secret 

Turn the air con fans down next time, face like a plasterers radio

• Members
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Turn the air con fans down next time, face like a plasterers radio

I prefer to aim at the window and then complain at the shoddy service and watch the confusion 

Parked up during the day. Smack bang between Tannadice & Dens Park. Was away with work for the first time ever. Press-passing at DC Thomson (famous for the Beano). 
Had bought a “mag” for later that evening. Had some time to kill. And managed a danger wank in the car. 

• Site Supporter

On a Little Gem going up Halliwell Rd in the early 90’s.

My bird did the honours so not sure if it counts. I returned the favour down the side of the Robin Hood pub shortly after. She was wetter than Stevie Wonders bog seat so it didn’t take so long.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

On a Little Gem going up Halliwell Rd in the early 90’s.

My bird did the honours so not sure if it counts. I returned the favour down the side of the Robin Hood pub shortly after. She was wetter than Stevie Wonders bog seat so it didn’t take so long.

How did you fit on a lettuce?

Guest Nordkurve

On a RAF Andover flying between Cottesmore and Northolt. On a B767 flying from Heathrow to Moscow. One time when I was in a house share in London I came back from Nightshift and one of the Cunts in another room had drunk my Cans of Guinness and left a note saying sorry and he would replace them, so I had a wank in his Shampoo Bottle.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

On a RAF Andover flying between Cottesmore and Northolt. On a B767 flying from Heathrow to Moscow. One time when I was in a house share in London I came back from Nightshift and one of the Cunts in another room had drunk my Cans of Guinness and left a note saying sorry and he would replace them, so I had a wank in his Shampoo Bottle.

That's head & shoulders the best one yet.