Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Members
3 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I don't like sticking up for that gobshite, but unless there's evidence that he left the building there would be no case for a theft or burglary charge in England. I'd hope it's some American equivalent of a public order charge, and I hope the cunt's been found guilty. 

Yeah there was a pic of him outside with it. Plus entering a restricted building, violent entry and disorderly conduct in a federal building, which is a federal crime. The tit.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Yeah there was a pic of him outside with it. Plus entering a restricted building, violent entry and disorderly conduct in a federal building, which is a federal crime. The tit.

Good, will probably do some jail over there.

He'd get an ASBO over here.

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Spider said:

His fans will retreat as far back as pointing out that he is very wealthy, so must be successful

I know someone who is very rich (not Trump scale obv) but he is decent guy and puts a shift in with the charity I am involved in plus a couple of others too. I honestly don't know where he finds the time.

Trump seems the kind of guy who wouldn't help anyone if it didn't result in something beneficial to himself.  Don't get me wrong, plenty are the same but they aren't the potus and aren't in the spotlight for being such a cunt. 

• Members
On 12/01/2021 at 01:04, Spider said:

Yes. But he wouldn't say so.

He's happy that Trump annoyed the bloke out of Oceans 11 for a couple of years. That was always the gameplan.

Personally, I'd bet Clooney will consider the last 4 years worthwhile given the utter drubbing Trump has had.

:rofl: Fuck me, it's Imbeciles United.

When some on here raised the spectre of an assassination attempt, I admit that I did ponder whether it might happen when Pelosi and Schumer were in close attendance and a heavy trigger finger assassin with poor directional control might be selected.

Seems that some of the more lame brains on here think that my four year long schadenfreude was mainly at the expense of Clooney and Judd. Nay lads - almost every fucker he pissed off made it all worthwhile for me. A four year cringe for the liberal elite fringe. Poetic justice.

• Members
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

When some on here raised the spectre of an assassination attempt, I admit that I did ponder whether it might happen when Pelosi and Schumer were in close attendance and a heavy trigger finger assassin with poor directional control might be selected.

Seems that some of the more lame brains on here think that my four year long schadenfreude was mainly at the expense of Clooney and Judd. Nay lads - almost every fucker he pissed off made it all worthwhile for me. A four year cringe for the liberal elite fringe. Poetic justice.

Jesus Christ, grow up man ffs

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Originality still not your strong point I see.

Mortally wounded :roll:

Its been 4 years of utter failure and embarrassment, culminating in complete humiliation.

I may have enjoyed it more than you 🥰

• Members
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

I've not heard much from Farage recently, has he started to distance himself from Trump yet? - if he has, I'd like to see that back peddle

Trump lost. Farage nowhere to be seen. Shock. 

13 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Trump lost. Farage nowhere to be seen. Shock. 

Farage has been renaming Brexit party to reform.uk. 
He then tweets about immigration a lot. 
I often (well twice ever) tweet him. Never replied.