Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

5 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Call them what you want but truth is we wouldn't last two minutes compared to other nations. Noticeably eastern europeans. 

All their generations are tough and have pride. 

Most of ours, the younger especially are a bunch of fannies that can do nothing for themselves, complain and whine at the slightest things.

I and others can see it but the soft have set a trend and its stuck. Nothing is good enough for some people and weirdly they take great satisfaction from it.

Good job we have decent forces and can rely on other countries to back our nation up when needed.

Are you another distinguished veteran of WW2, Suez, The Troubles, The Falklands Conflict, Iraq and Afghanistan.?

Soft is pissing off to yakky da land.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Call them what you want but truth is we wouldn't last two minutes compared to other nations. Noticeably eastern europeans. 

All their generations are tough and have pride. 

Most of ours, the younger especially are a bunch of fannies that can do nothing for themselves, complain and whine at the slightest things.

I and others can see it but the soft have set a trend and its stuck. Nothing is good enough for some people and weirdly they take great satisfaction from it.

Good job we have decent forces and can rely on other countries to back our nation up when needed.

We’ve got you and the other anti-wokers to look after us though.

You lads will be first in line to chuck some patio furniture at the red army. A natural enemy that you should be queueing up to attack already.

Great Britain.

8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Are you another distinguished veteran of WW2, Suez, The Troubles, The Falklands Conflict, Iraq and Afghanistan.?

Never said I was. It's just my opinion.

You'll have to explain that last bit.

Cheers

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You said similar to me when I ranted about this the other day. Really not sure what it means?

As me and W84 allude to when you look at the state of our society its really not hard to draw the conclusion that a large proportion of people wouldn't be capable of standing up to any kind of hardship.

Like I said the other day, at the first sign of aggro 2 years ago we had folk fighting over toilet roll. Other month we had folk fighting on petrol forecourts as people selfishly filled their cars leaving nothing left for the man behind.

Youve said yourself the only decent people round you are foreign. 

I hope we are wrong like and the nation has a bit more morale fibre like mick said. We probably do, but when you look at various sectors of society we are surrounded in daily its hard to see where that would come from.

You dont have to be serving veteran to drawn that conclusion. Its just an opinion based on life experience isnt it. 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

We’ve got you and the other anti-wokers to look after us though.

You lads will be first in line to chuck some patio furniture at the red army. A natural enemy that you should be queueing up to attack already.

Great Britain.

Patio furniture strikes again 👏 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Patio furniture strikes again 👏 

What you’re suggesting is that we should have a nation of battle ready men.

Like, say, North Korea, or China, or Russia.

It's the inference that those of a certain vintage would've been brave soldiers, when the nearest most have been to 'combat' is twatting some Wolves scarfers. Yakky da land is Wales, as you know. If you think the youth are all 'woke' (whatever that means) fannies you're sorely mistaken, a good number are fucking ruthless.

• Members
6 hours ago, Traf said:

It's all fine. Premier League captains are wearing blue and yellow armbands this weekend.
That'll sort Putin out and stop the murder of innocent women and children.

They haven't claimed it'd stop the war, though. It's just a gesture of solidarity.

12 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Classic example of silly old senile twatdom - thinking lads half your age wouldn't knock the fuck out of you, or me.

There's a reason boxers etc. retire in their late 30's or earlier.

The fuck are you actually on about?

6 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

They haven't claimed it'd stop the war, though. It's just a gesture of solidarity.

Aye easy to mock but every single gesture and every single sanction hopefully will go towards showing all Russia not just Putin how isolated and reviled they are now. 

We are not going to declare war on Russia (no fly zone is same thing) not yet anyway. Yes we can do more and I think we will when Putin starts tactics he's practiced in Syria & Chechnya on the poor Ukrainians.

Still think our best hope is someone takes the scumbag out probably from within Russia 

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

The fuck are you actually on about?

The fact old farts think they're fucking Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Ali and anyone younger is a pussy. Last time I checked most military were under thirty. Most boxers are under thirty...Slagging off the young and presenting yourselves as proud potential soldiers, there's only RW who can claim that truthfully - and he was technically Navy.

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I've just tuned in for the WW daily news update, Spider is the Anchor and he's the guy who certainly knows his foreign affairs, in fact he could be the son of Kate Adie (let's hope I've spelt that correctly).

W1984 does have a point, God help us if we have to rely on the young of this country, a complete bunch of fannies.

There’s some very confused owd chaps on here.

In one breath, they witter on about no surrender, ruling the waves and conquering Rajasthan. In another breath, we’re a nation of hairdressers with fists like marshmallows.

Maybe - and this is todays hot take from the front line - maybe we’re both. Maybe the bummers live side by side with the next generation of Andy McNabs. We can probably have both and be a forward thinking, liberal and tolerant nation whilst also having the capability to twat anyone we like and have a nuclear arsenal.

Thats why we’re allowed to openly discuss these things. We’re free, independent, modern.

And stop sulking just because I call most things right. I got the big one wrong after all…

1 minute ago, wanderer1984 said:

Interpretation is a funny thing. It's no surprise to see what I wrote twisted to suite the fannies.

Suit you moron.

As I wrote t'other week to some other mental cripple - you would not repeat that in person (if it was directed to me, if not carry on).

• Members
47 minutes ago, gonzo said:

You said similar to me when I ranted about this the other day. Really not sure what it means?

As me and W84 allude to when you look at the state of our society its really not hard to draw the conclusion that a large proportion of people wouldn't be capable of standing up to any kind of hardship.

Like I said the other day, at the first sign of aggro 2 years ago we had folk fighting over toilet roll. Other month we had folk fighting on petrol forecourts as people selfishly filled their cars leaving nothing left for the man behind.

Youve said yourself the only decent people round you are foreign. 

I hope we are wrong like and the nation has a bit more morale fibre like mick said. We probably do, but when you look at various sectors of society we are surrounded in daily its hard to see where that would come from.

You dont have to be serving veteran to drawn that conclusion. Its just an opinion based on life experience isnt it. 

Does seem to be finger pointing at the youth of this country who seem to be the so called Fannies of the country.

It wasn’t the youth shitting out and fighting over toilet roll or petrol.

The army and RAF haven’t just had a huge intake of 50 year old football fans it’s 18 year old lads and lasses who would be the first on the ground should this hypothetical conflict happen. 

Edited by Rudy

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

In one breath, they witter on about no surrender, ruling the waves and conquering Rajasthan. In another breath, we’re a nation of hairdressers with fists like marshmallows.

Maybe - and this is todays hot take from the front line - maybe we’re both. Maybe the bummers live side by side with the next generation of Andy McNabs. We can probably have both and be a forward thinking, liberal and tolerant nation whilst also having the capability to twat anyone we like and have a nuclear arsenal.

Thats why we’re allowed to openly discuss these things. We’re free, independent, modern.

And stop sulking just because I call most things right. I got the big one wrong after all…

I reckon' Louis Spence would wipe the floor with some theoretical D-Day veterans born twenty years or more after D-Day. He strikes me as handy when he has to be.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Does seem to be finger pointing at the youth of this country who seem to be the so called Fannies of the country.

It wasn’t the youth shitting out and fighting over toilet roll or petrol.

The army and RAF haven’t just had a huge intake of 50 year old football fans it’s 18 year old lads and lasses who would be the first on the ground should this hypothetical conflict happen. 

And it's not like any of our PMs or politicians would ever find themselves having to do a Zelensky and take up arms on the front line 

Yeah, we've got some folk who'd run a mile and lose their shit at the first sight of trouble, but its not like they, or anyone not in the army, will ever be called on to defend our shores, so other folk shouldn't pretend they would or sneer at those they think wouldn't 

Unless aliens invade, that's what would separate the men from the woke 

And they'd still get twatted/incinerated in seconds

26 minutes ago, Spider said:

I think Rajasthan shut ages ago - think it's an Afghan Kebab gaff now, or one of those drug-money laundering 'milkshake' places.

27 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Suit you moron.

As I wrote t'other week to some other mental cripple - you would not repeat that in person (if it was directed to me, if not carry on).

Mate soon as you resort to all that Johnny Concrete bollocks youve lost all credibility. 

You'll be offering straighteners outside the club shop next.

Just makes you look a dick.