Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

26 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Think the better outcome for your pension would be WW3 rather than years of economic sanctions.Millions might die but your pension could be £30 a week more

Of course that was what I was thinking ! 
Best point you have made since the 0-0 draw with Watford. 

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

WTF are you papping about? The commie is Kamala Harris - where the fuck have you been? You can deflect and attempt to deceive all you want. The reason Putin has been so emboldened is because the current leader of the free world is a past it, doddering old fool who he does not respect. Putin thinks he can now do whatever he wants without any fear of a US response.

Believe what you want mate. Ganja may help ;)

Bolty being told about world politics 

502E0B70-A375-4DB4-B409-91416A8075E8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Think the better outcome for your pension would be WW3 rather than years of economic sanctions.Millions might die but your pension could be £30 a week more

Always look on the …,,

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

China not showing prem games this weekend to support Russia.

All.down to pro ukraine stuff on kits.etc

It’s gonna end up China, Russia and North Korea vs Everyone Else innit?

Come back Covid, finish us off.

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

it might get rid of bummers and transgender toilets as well, so another possible benefit

27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

you wait until China decide they're going to try and take over Taiwan (which they may well do, if this drags on much longer with no US/NATO involvement)......that would definitely see the US get involved, and then we'd be on a proper WW3 footing

35 minutes ago, gonzo said:

They threw a hissy fit when Ozil spoke out about their Muslim concentration camps. Took him off FIFA and Pro Evo lol

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/dec/21/mesut-ozil-playmaker-who-spoke-out-arsenal

• Members
9 minutes ago, Sweep said:

you wait until China decide they're going to try and take over Taiwan (which they may well do, if this drags on much longer with no US/NATO involvement)......that would definitely see the US get involved, and then we'd be on a proper WW3 footing

Question for you Sweep you seem to have your finger on the ever changing international pulse 

Is it worth me hiring a bouncy castle for my sprogs birthday next month. £50 deposit but if it goes to plan to rid the world of gender neutral bathrooms and THE GAYS I’m going to be down a bully, Is it worth the risk?

5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Question for you Sweep you seem to have your finger on the ever changing international pulse 

Is it worth me hiring a bouncy castle for my sprogs birthday next month. £50 deposit but if it goes to plan to rid the world of gender neutral bathrooms and THE GAYS I’m going to be down a bully, Is it worth the risk?

Should be OK for next month, any further out than that, then it might be a bit risky. I think THE GAYS will be here at least until Easter. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Sweep said:

Should be OK for next month, any further out than that, then it might be a bit risky. I think THE GAYS will be here at least until Easter. 

Boooooo

PUTIN OUT

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Ani said:

Yeah I looked into during the virus as always by the time I realise it has already dropped so as TMGJ implies only option now is to tough it out. FTSE 5% down last 2 days 

Mine is managed, and they emailed me straight away to say they were on top of things and at that time weren't looking to relocate funds, but would make decisions accordingly. 

Bit of a bummer coming out of covid and getting back to where it was, but not a lot we can do until putin is dead.

Mbda taking on more apprentices and are "expecting a busy year". Shares :)

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Meanwhile the premier league are still beaming pictures out to Russia.

Might change soon, but as of this morning they hadn't cancelled the contract with Russian companies.

China's action is an easy "win" for them without having to do anything costly to themselves; they could replace the games with footage of uighur torture and live frog eating.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Us have troops in Taiwan as far as I'm aware. Bit different, but I'm sure China is still watching carefully. 

Great, we've just had an alert from some of our suppliers.....The Ukraine produces over 70% of the worlds neon gas (who knew?!?!) - and neon gas is heavily used in the semiconductor manufacturing process......so they're already talking about prices being hiked up again and leadtimes being pushed further out. We're already working on 100+ weeks delivery times as it is 🙂 

Those of you who love a bit of technology, it's not going to be getting any cheaper anytime soon....

21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Us have troops in Taiwan as far as I'm aware. Bit different, but I'm sure China is still watching carefully. 

They do, loads of them, Taiwan is much, much too critical to the US for them to let it go under direct China control

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

They do, loads of them, Taiwan is much, much too critical to the US for them to let it go under direct China control

China has also made a fine job of empire building without military activity. Not sure it really fits their needs to have a big conflict, even if they regard the island as theirs.

They're also good at exporting decent food culture- never seen a Russian takeaway! :)