Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stocks

deane koontz

• Members
55 minutes ago, stevieb said:

No one's is allowed to post again in this thread without quoting this post. 

👍

50 minutes ago, Spider said:

Shorting shouldn’t be allowed

I profoundly hope some hedge fund managers end up living in a box like those 2 old cunts in Trading Places

Queer

In my previous life we used to deal with companies when they were at their weakest and look to Hoover up a chunk of equity or assets in return for keeping them alive. Often on an highly inequitable basis. Although in some cases alive wasn’t the best option as it then eroded our return or risked it so we popped them as we had complete control. 

when I started out In that job it was my dream job. we used to help these businesses to turnaround. Support them and bring them back to robust health. We became the grim reaper and sold off their organs to the highest bidder effectively  Haunts me to this day what happened to some  but some I still smile about as they were cunts.

explains why I’m such a cunt now I guess. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

In my previous life we used to deal with companies when they were at their weakest and look to Hoover up a chunk of equity or assets in return for keeping them alive. Often on an highly inequitable basis. Although in some cases alive wasn’t the best option as it then eroded our return or risked it so we popped them as we had complete control. 

when I started out In that job it was my dream job. we used to help these businesses to turnaround. Support them and bring them back to robust health. We became the grim reaper and sold off their organs to the highest bidder effectively  Haunts me to this day what happened to some  but some I still smile about as they were cunts.

explains why I’m such a cunt now I guess. 

Fucking hell, you really are a cunt! 🥺😁

Just now, Winchester White said:

Fucking hell, you really are a cunt! 🥺😁

It was my job. It’s what I was paid to do but at the end under the guise of doing the opposite of that makes sense. 

ive seen full blown cover ups for cases that folk could and should have been hung for.  It was an out of control monster in the end . Grim the last 2/3 years.  

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It was my job. It’s what I was paid to do but at the end under the guise of doing the opposite of that makes sense. 

ive seen full blown cover ups for cases that folk could and should have been hung for.  It was an out of control monster in the end . Grim the last 2/3 years.  

You were only following orders ?? 😎😘

Only joking mate, we have discussed before how jobs can gradually turn you into something you never intended to be. 

7 minutes ago, Ani said:

You were only following orders ?? 😎😘

Only joking mate, we have discussed before how jobs can gradually turn you into something you never intended to be. 

Yep very much so. Certainly wasn’t what I signed up for. Poison chalice in the end 

7 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Suicide Squad is worth watching just for her. What film is this!?

Wolf of wall Street.

Possibly the best film of all time.

How di caprio never won an oscar for that is beyond me.

He should have 4-5 for other films as well.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Wolf of wall Street.

He should have got an Oscar just for the scene when the Qualoods kick in and he’s trying to get back in his car.

• Members
5 hours ago, gonzo said:

Wolf of wall Street.

It’s insane the level of acting it must of took to convince people he couldn’t get a lob on with Margot Robbie starkers in the bed next to him

11 hours ago, deane koontz said:

Dogecoin now

Easiest money I've ever made. 

Put £500 in yesterday. Cashed out £500 this morning and left £620 in for a risk free ride. 

There's a telegram group for wall street bets with 70k members and 17k online. It's bonkers. 

17 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Easiest money I've ever made. 

Put £500 in yesterday. Cashed out £500 this morning and left £620 in for a risk free ride. 

There's a telegram group for wall street bets with 70k members and 17k online. It's bonkers. 

Not bad for a morning's work!

Going on a crash course to understand this shit :lol: