Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

These Covid Mentalists

Rudy

• Members

Our Maude has a mate (34cc) tidy but thicker than a whale omelette. Honestly she’s brain dead. Anyways she’s forever posting these Covid conspiracies in their WhatsApp group, our Maude doesn’t take much interest but last night she goes have a watch of this she’s sent me.

Some Norn Iron bird going on about how this is the worlds way of resetting the worlds deficit ( or deafasit) as her thick fuckin mate put it. 

Loads of other bollocks but the videos had 2m views in 24 hours. That’s insane. 

Don’t think my volcano is big enough 

• Members
Just now, Duck Egg said:

I was looking at Facebook this morning and a former colleague was slagging off the Govt because all their restrictions nearly stopped her jetting off to Dubai this morning.

Last week she was moaning on there about having to have covid passes to go anywhere.

Gonna have a rude awakening when she gets to Dubai.

@royal white you’re a Twitter slag you must have seen some cracking posts from these loons

6 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Here’s one for you Rudy. An ex-colleague put it on social media with a load of other shite 🙄

3F6AAA8A-94EF-4D2E-89F1-ACDF7AA7DB66.thumb.jpeg.4a36cafbc2f33169d8bf3b6a98e2136e.jpeg

Seen that doing the rounds over the last few days. 

One of my favourites is “it’s all about control and digital ID”

Mate, if you was that bothered about digital ID and being tracked get rid of your phone, laptop, passport, car, smart watch, bank card…….they’d last a couple of hours 

Edited by royal white

• Members
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Seen that doing the rounds over the last few days. 

One of my favourites is “it’s all about control and digital ID”

Mate, if you was that bothered about digital ID and being tracked get rid of your phone, laptop, passport, car, smart watch, bank card…….they’d last a couple of hours 

Posted on Facebook via YouTube. idiots

27 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I've seen a couple of people post on FB that this is all part of some sort of "power grab" although nobody can seem to say what it is that they're grabbing, and from who, and what they're doing with all this power that they've grabbed

Sounds like a cheese argument. Riddled with holes. 

• Members
28 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I've seen a couple of people post on FB that this is all part of some sort of "power grab" although nobody can seem to say what it is that they're grabbing, and from who, and what they're doing with all this power that they've grabbed

Same conversation I had with a flat earther. If it’s flat why would they hide it?

To hide the ice wall?

Why?

To protect it

From what?

From people 

what people

people around the world.

Ah ha I  got you you silly cunt. 

Just now, Rudy said:

Same conversation I had with a flat earther. If it’s flat why would they hide it?

To hide the ice wall?

Why?

To protect it

From what?

From people 

what people

people around the world.

Ah ha I  got you you silly cunt. 

tell me more about this ice wall....I presume (on a flat earth) that's what stops all the sea water falling off?!?!

• Members
3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

tell me more about this ice wall....I presume (on a flat earth) that's what stops all the sea water falling off?!?!

They believe the earth is a flat disc with the wall being made of ice at the edge. Imagine a snow globe shape