Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheetham Hill

royal white

• Members

Drove into Manc the other day it’s easier to come off at Salford and go through cheetham hill and end up at the arena. It’s always fuckin dicey round there, all stood in the doorways. Bright fuckin neon lights in the phone shops, blacked out mercs, no OB in sight.

Whole place needs flattening. I’d rather live up the road in strange ways 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Drove into Manc the other day it’s easier to come off at Salford and go through cheetham hill and end up at the arena. It’s always fuckin dicey round there, all stood in the doorways. Bright fuckin neon lights in the phone shops, blacked out mercs, no OB in sight.

Whole place needs flattening. I’d rather live up the road in strange ways 

Certainly does. A mild volcanic eruption would do the trick.

• 10 months later...
  • Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Folk with shops round there are replying to GMP's announcement reassuring everyone they're still open.

They're not going to bulldoze them whilst the workers are in them. 

Just hope they don't fuck about getting them out and it's done quickly.

On 25/10/2022 at 18:04, barryk32 said:

Folk with shops round there are replying to GMP's announcement reassuring everyone they're still open.

“Oh they want to knock us down coz they think we’re scum, but we will all be waiting when the bulldozers come, in a neighbourhood like this you know it’s hard to survive, but they better come prepared coz they won’t take us alive”

very apt tune to the situation.

3 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

“Oh they want to knock us down coz they think we’re scum, but we will all be waiting when the bulldozers come, in a neighbourhood like this you know it’s hard to survive, but they better come prepared coz they won’t take us alive”

very apt tune to the situation.

Should have been knocked down decades ago. Be good to see the clothes handed out to the homeless or those who are struggling, I believe it all gets either incinerated or in some cases sent to the real companies 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, royal white said:

Should have been knocked down decades ago. Be good to see the clothes handed out to the homeless or those who are struggling, I believe it all gets either incinerated or in some cases sent to the real companies 🤷🏻‍♂️

i bet there's no chance of distribution of the clothes, can't see Gucci etc agreeing to that to be honest, but it is a great idea.