Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

6 minutes ago, desperado said:

šŸ¤£

Hope so, seems to me the only thing that could possibly be more miserable than your club going bust is being in one of those Tuesday night L1 followings that barely gets over 100 and is stuck at the back of South upper. Knock yourselves out!

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Didnā€™t we have a game the other year where there were Latics fans in the Blackburn end against us? Or vice versa?Ā 

There was one who bought a ticket for the away end last season and posted it on Twitter

I can't remember which match it was (maybe Argyle?) but they spent Ā£30 in the expectation we'd lose and we didn't

8 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

There was one who bought a ticket for the away end last season and posted it on Twitter

I can't remember which match it was (maybe Argyle?) but they spent Ā£30 in the expectation we'd lose and we didn't

It takes a special kind of sad obsessed moron to do that.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

7 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Aye, was a school mate of my lad, we saw them walking to ground 3 or 4 of them.Ā 

14 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Hope so, seems to me the only thing that could possibly be more miserable than your club going bust is being in one of those Tuesday night L1 followings that barely gets over 100 and is stuck at the back of South upper. Knock yourselves out!

A Norwegian guy has done this at Rosenberg for years after his team went bust. I admire it.

20 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Thatā€™s the one. Just glad I didnā€™t imagine it.Ā 

I cannot see us starting the season either and the new buyer hope has disappeared now we have found out the identity.
No immediate money to run the club means the final nail in the coffin for me and we wonā€™t start the season.
Itā€™s a horrible horrible situation and those bitter jealous nobodies from Horwich will have got their own back on a small number of our supporters.
At least we wonā€™t have the vile
scruffy two hats coming into our lovely town and stinking it out anymore with their vitriol.
Letā€™s hope all the supporters can band together and reform the club if the worst happens.
Tip of the iceberg though , Iā€™m expecting more situations like this throughout football going forward.

This reply was modified 23 hours, 28 minutes ago byĀ vinceHill.

Ā 

From a cockney latic

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Chadderton said:

I cannot see us starting the season either and the new buyer hope has disappeared now we have found out the identity.
No immediate money to run the club means the final nail in the coffin for me and we wonā€™t start the season.
Itā€™s a horrible horrible situation and those bitter jealous nobodies from Horwich will have got their own back on a small number of our supporters.
scruffy two hats coming into our lovely town and stinking it out anymore with their vitriol.
Letā€™s hope all the supporters can band together and reform the club if the worst happens.
Tip of the iceberg though , Iā€™m expecting more situations like this throughout football going forward.

Ā 

From a cockney latic

Deluded cunt

14 minutes ago, Chadderton said:

Ā 

From a cockney latic

FFS total knob headĀ 

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Chadderton said:

Ā 

From a cockney latic

i want to say for the record that i'm neither bitter nor jealous of wigan

They are discussing if some local billionaire who also has an interest in the RL team was to get involved would it be a good thing.

They are split 50/50 !! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜Ž

Not sure they can be fussy !Ā 

1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Thought there were two, but whether or not, the principle is that 'even' Stretford gave us a break they didn't need to.

We need to know how much they 'let us off' for, so we can raise it and pay them back.

Don't want to owe them fuckers anything.