Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

It’s kind of become expected at football, that’s the reason clubs pay for policing. 

At a March for peace? Kind of defeats the object, whilst costing 10s of millions. 

Great comparison 

It isn’t too long (about 2012) that a March through Luton by Her Majesty’s Armed Forces was hijacked by local Muslim groups.

A week later there was a similar March through Bolton by (I think) Lancashire Fusiliers. A massive section of the onlookers were football supporters making sure there was no repeat of the happenings in Luton here on the streets of Bolton. I recall groups such as this were used to put the word out. 

Just saying like.

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Haha

A Rabbi outside their home on a Saturday 😱 Thought it wasn’t safe?

He’s very riled up by them. Now he’s convinced himself he’s an expert on a city he doesn’t live in & seems to have forgot the basic difference between facts & opinions. 

Look at this lot out at the weekend. “Pathetic pieces of shit” 😬

IMG_1422.jpeg

Why you posting it again. Yes look at all those cunts wasting police time.  

But remember Jews aren’t afraid to go out because a teacher from Scotland said so on a footy forum. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Probably because they’re sat at home afraid to go out.

These cunts protesting every weekend are just that. Useless pathetic pieces of shit. A waste of resources and money. 

What about the pro-Israel gatherings? Are they all "useless pathetic pieces of shit" too?

Just now, royal white said:

Why you posting it again. Yes look at all those cunts wasting police time.  

But remember Jews aren’t afraid to go out because a teacher from Scotland said so on a footy forum. 

Why do you love posting my job all the time?

Its a bit gay mate

I think the idea is that many are afraid to go where the protests are happening. Not that they won’t leave their homes. Where did you get the info they were all hiding inside every Saturday? Or was that another of your “observations” ? 

I’d maybe suggest you take a walk around Stamford Hill the next time a demos on and see what you observe then. 

But yes I’m just a teacher on a footy forum. You are also on a footy forum. I’m not delusional enough to think I’m expressing anything other than an opinion 

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Why do you keep asking me about other groups you odd ball? 

Just trying to discern what makes someone a "useless pathetic piece of shit" in your eyes. Although I doubt you've ever even thought about it for more than 5 seconds.

Edited by Cheese

11 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Why do you love posting my job all the time?

Its a bit gay mate

I think the idea is that many are afraid to go where the protests are happening. Not that they won’t leave their homes. Where did you get the info they were all hiding inside every Saturday? Or was that another of your “observations” ? 

I’d maybe suggest you take a walk around Stamford Hill the next time a demos on and see what you observe then. 

But yes I’m just a teacher on a footy forum. You are also on a footy forum. I’m not delusional enough to think I’m expressing anything other than an opinion 

No fkin shit Batman. Why would they be afraid to go out?….. London 2024.

A lot of teachers I know have a “I know best” attitude, you surely come across that way (especially when you talk about military tactics 😂

26 minutes ago, royal white said:

No fkin shit Batman. Why would they be afraid to go out?….. London 2024.

A lot of teachers I know have a “I know best” attitude, you surely come across that way (especially when you talk about military tactics 😂

Surely you’re not saying you can’t see the difference between not going out the front door & not going near a protest?

It’s a big place that there London. Especially in 2024. 

Haha. I’ve heard the stereotype a lot to be fair. And honestly I find most teachers to be the complete opposite & pretty down to earth. Fair do’s if your experience is different. Not denying I might come across that way at times though. Just the way I talk on here. Quite different and a bit quieter in the real world.

I’m also aware that my views are opinions. Often based on what better informed people have written. And I’m happy to have my mind changed, which I have on here before. Certainly not deluded enough to think I know for a fact that every single person on a demonstration of 1000s is a “pathetic piece of shit” and I know that because I’ve observed it many times…

• Members
17 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

That's missing the point, though

It's the suggestion that being openly Jewish is itself a provocation that's caused such a stir

Spot on. There are plenty on here get very hot under the collar about the offensive use of words. Here is a case in point but, unsurprisingly, "this is different".

Reverse it and a muslim trying to cross a pro Jewish march and the copper says "you are openly muslim". Fatwa's, beheadings and the burning of US, UK flags almost guaranteed.

4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Reverse it and a muslim trying to cross a pro Jewish march and the copper says "you are openly muslim". Fatwa's, beheadings and the burning of US, UK flags almost guaranteed.

Nope

If a copper tried to prevent a group of muslim lads antagonise a pro Israel demo, we’d be saying exactly the same. 

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Nope

If a copper tried to prevent a group of muslim lads antagonise a pro Israel demo, we’d be saying exactly the same. 

It'd be get the water cannons on the unwashed Antifa cunts.