Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Mark Two

Guest bwfcdan

Apparently Ricky G is having a medical there, not sure if it's true but you can see it happening. Good luck to the lad if he goes, will always have a soft spot for him :wub:

Guest bwfcdan

Has he made a bid for Mark Seagraves & Mark Winstanley yet?

Seagraves has just been on sky sports. He's not gonna make a decision on his future until after the Masters at the weekend.

• Moderators

Just because he turned down the contract it doesn't mean that he was after more money. Maybe Newcastle only wanted to extend his contract by a year (3 year contract) whereas Nolan wants it extended by 3 years (5 year contract) and thats why he rejected it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley had done that, just so that he can say that it was Nolan that turned down the contract and therefore paint him as the bad guy in the situation.

IMO Nolan is not going to WHU for the money, I recon he has been offered a 5 year contract, to work under a manager who he knows very well and respects a lot and thinks that they will be straight back to the premiership next season and therefore have 4 years left in the premiership.

I too will be gutted to see him in a West Ham shirt.

well ok, I wasn't trying to suggest that it was purely down to money, but I was suggesting that he's got a better deal at West Ham, and that's why he's gone - for the deal, not for the quality of football he'll be playing next year - with no guarantee he'll play to flight football again

• Moderators

How fucking dare you! :angry:

Anyhow, this is a win win if it's upsetting the Geordies and the West Ham lot.

sad thing is the West Ham fans are quite pleased about this, you would be though if you're in the Championship and you'd just signed one of the top scoring midfielders in the PL

hoping fat sam signs diouf to redress the balance

Totally torn over this whole affair....

I was over the chuffin moon when west ham went down...and just hoped they would fall through the divisions like a stone....

But i cant help but want sam to do well...even more now with nolan as his captain.

Plus you just know there will be a shit load of 'purists' just waiting for him to fail...

gutted

dont mind fat head going there as hes a cunt

cant bare the thought of nolan in a west ham and them cunts singing his name

Aye

It's funny how quickly things can change.I wouldn't be that confident about our gutless wonders playing against a West Ham side including Nolan & Faye.

Good luck to Nolan & Faye.

Guest Blixa

If Kevin Davies got the call from East London with the offer of a fairly long, fairly well-paid deal, would he go? That's if we accepted an offer obviously.

Not sure...

• Moderators

If Kevin Davies got the call from East London with the offer of a fairly long, fairly well-paid deal, would he go? That's if we accepted an offer obviously.

Not sure...

you know I wouldn't be surprised if he'd already had it

Alladyce clearly has a master plan in signing his old troops - and a season in the championship would work out for Kev, far more than a season in the PL for us

2 yr deal

I reckon this is on...

Jussi

---------------

Nicky Hunt

Tal Ben Haim

Ricardo Gardner

----------------

Abodulaye Faye

Kevin Nolan

----------------

Kevin Davies

El Hadji Diouf

Sam just needs a centre half and two wide players.

When you have a dislike or distrust in a club, they can do little right. I wonder how WHU can continue to pay enormous wages to players that seem financially out of their league. I think they have a trio of wideboy spives in the two David's and BFS. Corrupt to the core in my opinion. Can't wait for it to all cave in on the incestuous cousins of the FA. Oh and another thing how did they get the Olympic stadium that is in the manor of leyton orient! Grrrr

Edited by worthy10

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.