Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

43 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

But every one should be checked if they are saved or missed not just the winning one? And I cannot imagine for the life of me if I was in that situation I would after saving it think oh hang on can’t celebrate here. 

it’s like saying at that forest game if var had been in existence everyone just didn’t celebrate and thought hang on let’s check VAR. 

he sold himself out 100% because he knew , what the replays show, he was off his line before the ball was struck 

Don't talk wet.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12131265/marshalls-heroics-send-scotland-to-the-euros

Pause on 26 seconds. You only need one foot on the line which he clearly has. 

Edited by Leyther_Matt

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Don't talk wet.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12131265/marshalls-heroics-send-scotland-to-the-euros

Pause on 26 seconds. You only need one foot on the line which he clearly has. 

Wet 😂

Had this debate with numerous scots this Morning and got less of a bite than that. 
but anyway his back foot is off the ground. I saw the footage earlier from a different angle which focused on Marshall only and his only foot on the ground at time ball was struck was the front foot which was of the line. Thus he was off his line. Thus it should have been retaken. Game of inches and all that!

19 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Wet 😂

Had this debate with numerous scots this Morning and got less of a bite than that. 
but anyway his back foot is off the ground. I saw the footage earlier from a different angle which focused on Marshall only and his only foot on the ground at time ball was struck was the front foot which was of the line. Thus he was off his line. Thus it should have been retaken. Game of inches and all that!

16 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Oh and Matt. Will you wear an England or Scotland top on June the 18th next year?????? 

I couldn’t  believe my eyes 👀. After 15 years of living here I couldn’t ever bring myself to do that!! But each to their own 

Foot can be level with the line and not necessarily on it.

Will happily admit I'll be supporting Scotland. Always have since well before I was old enough to know better. Probably partly influenced by my dad being something of a Scotchophile and the McGinlay/Walker partnership as I was just starting to get in to football.

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

There is another video of that which shows his back foot is in the air which can’t count by the letter of the law? It’s irrelevant and I’m being pedantic but a rule is a rule 

Same as the ball being level with the line. It’s on the line, the line is there for a measuring tool

you are more pedantic that usual luv

• Members
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I’m having one of them days 

Give us a shout if somethings bugging you pal

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

My dad and that side of the family are From Coatbridge (it’s nice there).

All Rangers fans and utter pisscans.

You fucking English bawbags

Got a lot of time for Rangers. 
A) They’re not Celtic

2) When Liverpool fucked me over with my contract Rangers offered me a role

D) They had Gazza McCoist and McCall three of the biggest Scottish pishcans since Jazza and Rab C all in one team and still managed to win the league.

Alright in my book. 

On Twitter, Nixon gave the heads up that a Championship manager was about to be sacked (turned out to be Cocu).  He got a load of comments from Sunderland fans saying can it not be a Lge 1 manager "dinosaur Parkinson", "Jurassic Parkinson, his football is horrendous, one style of play only, hoof ball", "utterly useless" etc etc.  Very entertaining.