Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Administration?

Mounts Kipper

I don't know about anyone else but I am sick of this are we or aren't we going into administration I have never been so pissed off with BWFC and that says something seeing has I have been a supporter for 47 years.

Well it will go down to the wire unless a clear and obviously viable bid comes to the fore.

The current options need to cough up to cover recent costs as well as demonstrating what they can do going forward. It doesn't seem to likely so far.

• Site Supporter

I don't know about anyone else but I am sick of this are we or aren't we going into administration I have never been so pissed off with BWFC and that says something seeing has I have been a supporter for 47 years.

i've been there nearly as long as you.

it's the current incumbents, of the club , not the club it'self.

mr davis and gartside have a lot to answer for.

• Site Supporter

i've been there nearly as long as you.

it's the current incumbents, of the club , not the club it'self.

mr davis and gartside have a lot to answer for.

10 years in the Premiership with European trips thrown in. They seem to have been pissed ever since, but you've got to give them that.

• Site Supporter

They are responsible for the shit we are in for fucks sake! Your not helping or being clever cunts.

They are also responsible for the fucking good times we've seen over the last 15 years. Not trying to defend anyone. They have left us FUCKED. But you can't deny the joy we felt during the good times.

• Moderators

They are also responsible for the fucking good times we've seen over the last 15 years. Not trying to defend anyone. They have left us FUCKED. But you can't deny the joy we felt during the good times.

Eddie hasn't gone yet

I'll judge when we see how it ends

• Moderators

go on ,we did not win anything and had 4 good finishes and 7 seasons struggling .

potential oblivion .

Until those 11 years I'd seen us play 4 seasons in the top league

If the price is no club I'll feel it was a waste of time but I'm sure it won't come to that

Like I say, judgement day isn't here yet