Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, Mantra said:

Jesus.

“It has been revealed that only one party paid the £25,000 fee but that five initial offers were received. Best and final offers were then requested by 4pm on June 12.”

And yet some journalists were having us believe there were 4 or 5 who'd paid?

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

And yet some journalists were having us believe there were 4 or 5 who'd paid?

Don't forget Bassini , Gaspard and FV had already had access to the relevant data as they had already been in discussions with KA so did not necessarily need to pay for what they already knew 

2 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Don't forget Bassini , Gaspard and FV had already had access to the relevant data as they had already been in discussions with KA so did not necessarily need to pay for what they already knew 

Doubt they’d have accessed the info from ken didn’t he want a fortune to see the books?

13 minutes ago, Mantra said:

25 million quid plus running costs to buy a football club that is likely to be in League Two next year. Who in their right mind would buy us?

Probably for land. 

23 minutes ago, snowball said:

This £5 million difference in what Sluffys hero says he is owed all do to that loan Fildraw 'gave' him and then he 'lent' to the club. Article also says Fildraw are claiming they are owed £17 million which is consderably more than the administrators are saying. Hope they are right but very murky.

I'd like to think it has more to do with what is legal and what is not as I've said consistently throughout rather than 'picking' sides.

The Administrator is the courts legal representative and he's had a team of 10 forensic accounts going through the books, so unless Ken can prove him and the accounts wrong in court then he hasn't got a hope of seeing a penny of his extra £5m that he is claiming.

(I think fwiw he secured the bulk of the £5m he put in on the assets freed when the BM loan was settled, most of which was on the hotel of which James/PBP was the primary charge holder My understanding is that IF the hotel had insufficient funds after satisfying the primary charge holder, then all consequential secured claims on that asset fail in full - and so he probably did lose the lot.  No doubt the report from the Hotel Administrator will show what exactly did happen).

It does sound more concerning about Fildraw's claims but no doubt the Administrator as again taken the proper action based on his findings.  Maybe Fildraw may wish to consider taking the matter further with Mr Anderson's legal advisors perhaps if they believe money went into the club but nothing was reordered as such by the club?  Maybe I'm misunderstanding something somewhere?  

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Doubt they’d have accessed the info from ken didn’t he want a fortune to see the books?

At one point he did , however ED trustees were entitled to have detailed financial information under terms of charge they had over club , and one way or another relevant Information was available to potential buyers 

1 minute ago, lowcarbon said:

think we're all gonna be experts in Financial business when this take over is final done.

We're not, but half a dozen or so on here really think they already are.

11 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

At one point he did , however ED trustees were entitled to have detailed financial information under terms of charge they had over club , and one way or another relevant Information was available to potential buyers 

It surprises me then that Fildraw wasn't fully aware then that there was a significant discrepancy in what they believed they had secured in the club and what the Administrator actually found that they had.

Both sides knowing what they are doing but not coming to the same outcome?

Something doesn't sound right to me.