Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan away

burnden

13 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

Why what happened? 

They held Wigan back, got close to town centre mob of Wigan attacked from side steeet. Most Bolton were kids and backed off, few older lads stood, one big Bolton lad in particular took it to them 10-15 Wigan attacked him stood his ground, guess who got nicked. 

Worst I've felt for a decade. That was the pits. I'm 28. 13 year olds were scrambling back into our end as we left chanting some anti Wigan stuff. I fucking despise all that shit anyway BUT....we're a dying Yankee Candle that stinks of shit. We're dying without substance or style. I feel like a baloon found under a table from the do before yours.

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Usual shithouse Wigan fans trying to puck off bolton. Appearing from street corners fair play they stand their ground 

It’s not hard when you’ve 30 lads attacking random folk who aren’t looking for it. Pre match not a Wigan boy to be seen anywhere. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s not hard when you’ve 30 lads attacking random folk who aren’t looking for it. Pre match not a Wigan boy to be seen anywhere. 

Was told a mob of wigan attacked a dozen or so Bolton kids before game .

2 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Has PP commented yet?

Yes.

"The annoying thing is we looked threatening today and like we could score. We've had other opportunities but you've got to give yourselves a chance and as manager, while I'll take the flak firmly on the chin, some of the individual performances were nowhere near good enough."

Players don’t take any responsibility on the pitch 

manager doesn’t take ownership of our performances. either the teams or his own

owner doesn’t accept accountability for anything 

spineless to a man from top to bottom. Shameful their names are associated with this clubs history