Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

5 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

See what you don't see is that its just not the president they are voting on, its a whole load of other people, there will be senate seat, congressional seats, judges and a whole slew of local votes that why a) it take a long time to vote and b) take a whole lot of time to count, some state you are vote totally along party lines , ie you tick Republican every republican on the ballot gets your vote, take no time at all , Texas was like that but they hand ther arse handed to them in the last local elections because the Dems want straight party vote, so this time I believe they've changed it so you have to vote for every single person on the ballot.

Surely it’s the same for all states? Or at least similar 

Florida takes a few hours to count them, Philadelphia 3 days

Sounds like a shit show to me 

If this goes on for days it really is an embarrassment 

• Members
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Apparently fox have already called that and they’re getting a bit of shit for it on twatter

Yeah not sure how they’ve called it so early,  Biden then needs 2 from 3 of the blue wall. Hilary lost all three so he needs to flip then and then I think he needs the electoral in Nebraska, but don’t quote me on that I’m very tired 

• Members
7 minutes ago, tomski said:

With the Nebraska 2 win Biden can win without Pennsylvania. Looks like it’s going to be a close call though.

Very very close. 

4 minutes ago, L/H White said:

CNN coverage is fucking brilliant btw

Most American news channels are. The excitement, and drama from the smallest thing is brilliant 

2 hours ago, royal white said:

The woman hating, racist President Trump is doing better this year with every race and gender apart from White men. 

Who’d of thunk it 

Errrrrm Russia?

Oh and his propaganda merchants who’ve ironically, given that comment, made out Biden to be the saviour of communism 

What a mental country and fucked up world

Trump is definitely better for a lot of aspects of my US business but can’t see how he is for society

Ah well

21 minutes ago, stevieb said:

If its an improvement on 2016 its doing better. 

It might not be great... 

fair enough, seems a bit Owen Coyle though to take the positives out of some of those numbers though 

92% of Black Women voted against him, but because it’s down from 96% it’s an improvement 

😂

• Site Supporter

America is weird at times

Most technologically advanced nation on earth after China and they can’t sort an election in one night.

Was always going to be close and I still think it’ll be days before a winner is announced and then a few more whilst they have recounts.

Mental place.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

America is weird at times

Most technologically advanced nation on earth after China and they can’t sort an election in one night.

Was always going to be close and I still think it’ll be days before a winner is announced and then a few more whilst they have recounts.

Mental place.

Have a look at the vote in DC , The Don as got 5.6% of the vote with 66.5 % reporting