Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre-Season

desperado

6 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Has to be better than this scouse soundtrack.

Worries me how much they're bigging up Santos.

He is having a good game though think there just surprised probably thought he was some lower league clogger I wouldn’t worry 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, little whitt said:

least we Know

when season starts 

Away games will be on somewhere 

They'll be on WanderersTV at £10 a pop - even the Saturday 3 o'clockers if you use a VPN. It's worth £10 just to avoid all the fucking about trying to find it, then having to find it again when the feed gets cut, plus you get Bolton commentary.

Edited by Cheese

9 minutes ago, Cheese said:

They'll be on WanderersTV at £10 a pop - even the Saturday 3 o'clockers if you use a VPN. It's worth £10 just to avoid all the fucking about trying to find it, then having to find it again when the feed gets cut, plus you get Bolton commentary.

got the Salford game on my laptop Sat

pressed a button no my Laptop 

next thing its on My TV 

fuck knows how or what i did 

I thought that was an excellent first Half and we gave as good as we got. Santos, Iredale and Williams the standout performers for Wanderers and Rico’s done really well against Dobbin who looks a pacy and tricky character. Just a little more composure up top and we could have been in front. Both keepers making splendid one on one saves so looking forward to an exciting second half.

• Site Supporter

From what I've seen, Baxter has had a great half. Randell looks to have improved, and Dacre-Cogley has a VERY decent pass in him. Santos continues to be immense. Not a bad performance among them.

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I feel fairly safe in saying Santos is not signing for a Turkish second division outfit.

Maybe not but he has done himself a lot of good tonight the way he’s handled a very pacy Everton attack. He and Jack Iredale have been immense.

Thoroughly enjoyable and a really good work out. Santos imperious at the back, forwards working their socks off and the midfield working hard but just not quite getting a grip against some quality players - but for me, Williams has been a revelation.

Subs will change everything, but an encouraging half.

Randell high could be our surprise man if he keeps up what he did in the first half.

(Found it on some obscure channel,  was scouse commentary but then changed to Derek and so far there have been 3 got a sore one I can tell you)