Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Salford (h)

Zico

15 hours ago, jmjhb said:

I honestly hope he proves me wrong and you can all laugh at this post. Really can't see it though.

I want every player who comes into our club to do well, and I get the sense Nlundulu's still in that stage where most folk are willing him to do something good and maybe get on a roll.

If he does, great for him and great for the team, what we all want, though I'm not really seeing a likelihood of it happening soon. 

2 hours ago, ianofcleveleys said:

I want every player who comes into our club to do well, and I get the sense Nlundulu's still in that stage where most folk are willing him to do something good and maybe get on a roll.

If he does, great for him and great for the team, what we all want, though I'm not really seeing a likelihood of it happening soon. 

It can change in one game Ian, we’ve seen that lots of times but at 24 Dans no kid and he’s had lots of first team football at all levels. The one thing he doesn’t appear to have had is stability and maybe that’s what Ian is trying to give him here? That’s why I don’t agree with some that we should loan him out. Why? If he can’t do it here and now after numerous loans why would another help? No, let’s keep him here, see if he develops and if not then decide on him. In the meantime we’ve enough strikers to allow him some latitude surely?

2 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

It can change in one game Ian, we’ve seen that lots of times but at 24 Dans no kid and he’s had lots of first team football at all levels. The one thing he doesn’t appear to have had is stability and maybe that’s what Ian is trying to give him here? That’s why I don’t agree with some that we should loan him out. Why? If he can’t do it here and now after numerous loans why would another help? No, let’s keep him here, see if he develops and if not then decide on him. In the meantime we’ve enough strikers to allow him some latitude surely?

Apart from Dion you could say the same for the rest of strikers at the moment. I know Adeboyejo scored three against Fleetwood but they were put on a plate and I would probably have converted them.

3 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Apart from Dion you could say the same for the rest of strikers at the moment. I know Adeboyejo scored three against Fleetwood but they were put on a plate and I would probably have converted them.

You might have converted them from that position, but you wouldn’t have got into that position