Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oh dear how sad. Everton

batton carrier

5 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Bricks? From where? 

I'm calling bollocks on that one. You'd basically be murdering someone. 

Funny that aint it, call bollocks on what makes your lot look bad….well colour me shocked.

how about my mother and her sister going into a pub on manny road and getting touched up and called a scouse slag laughing….then to be set upon by other bolton lads ???!! No??

how about getting beat up by 5 lads for having an everton shirt on 1 week after that game in town, and them to take all my money!?!…call that bollocks too!!

get off your fooking high horse.

Edited by Pablo

Just now, Pablo said:

Funny that aint it, call bollocks on what makes your lot look bad….well colour me shocked.

how about my moter and her sister going into a pub on manny road and getting touched up and called a scouse slag laughing….then to be set upon by other bolton lads ???!! No??

how about getting beat up by 5 lads for having an everton shirt on 1 week after that game in town, and them to take ally money!?!…call that bollocks too!!

get off your fooking high horse.

Stop inventing bullshit because your backs up then. There's no fucking way people were throwing bricks off the top stand onto the people below at Goodison. Utter shite and you know it. There would have been multiple deaths and serious injuries if that was the case. The whole stadium would have been in uproar and the game would have been called off. 

The pissing thing is conceivable - but if it did happen, I never saw it.

God knows about your other stories. They may well have happened - and if they did - then I don't think you'll find a single person on here who doesn't think that's reprehensible. 

11 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Bricks? From where? 

I'm calling bollocks on that one. You'd basically be murdering someone. 

I was on teh front row of the high stand that night.

I'm not saying it didnt happen, but I certainly didnt see it.

I do rememebr getting searched goung in, so I'm not sure where the bricks wold have come from, in the concrete and steel structure.

8 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Stop inventing bullshit because your backs up then. There's no fucking way people were throwing bricks off the top stand onto the people below at Goodison. Utter shite and you know it. There would have been multiple deaths and serious injuries if that was the case. The whole stadium would have been in uproar and the game would have been called off. 

The pissing thing is conceivable - but if it did happen, I never saw it.

God knows about your other stories. They may well have happened - and if they did - then I don't think you'll find a single person on here who doesn't think that's reprehensible. 

Well what a shock, the moment your dickheads are questioned you turn into Columbo…..not a dicky bird what your fellow knobs churn out utter shite about other fans.

Refuse anything negative.

I can only conclude you have not been anywhere near this town for years, its full of absolute scum.

Edited by Pablo

• Site Supporter
Just now, Pablo said:

Well what a shock, the moment your dickheads are questioned you turn into Columbo…..not a dicky bird what your fellow knobs churn out utter shite about other fans.

I can only conclude you have nit been anywhere near this town for years, its full of absolute scum.

You’re right in your call that Bolton probably have an equal number of dickheads as Everton (and probably any other club. Bricks inside a football ground though? Not having it.

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

You’re right in your call that Bolton probably have an equal number of dickheads as Everton (and probably any other club. Bricks inside a football ground though? Not having it.

I swear on everything I have.

and im fooking insulted that anyone who knows me would call me a liar.

it happened, and a well known son of bolton royalty would back me up on it.

you do have utter scumbags that support your club too…wow….what a shock.

9 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I can only conclude you have not been anywhere near this town for years, its full of absolute scum.

I live in Astley Bridge Pabs. Don't let the name fool you. I came up with that about 20 years ago when I lived down South.

Anyway - FWIW, here's what I think most likely happened. You saw someone throw something from the top tier (concievable). You didn't really know what it was but over the years it's transmogrophied from someone throwing an unknown object, a coin maybe, to multiple people throwing multiple bricks and then pissing as well. Unless they were Lego bricks - which is more plausible? 

Someone throwing a brick after the game. Yeah maybe. But surely you can understand why it's so hard to believe that it happened in the ground. And don't forget, there were a lot of us in that stand that night. Myself included. 

I'll take the Columbo reference though. I love that show! 😁

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I swear on everything I have.

and im fooking insulted that anyone who knows me would call me a liar.

it happened, and a well known son of bolton royalty would back me up on it.

you do have utter scumbags that support your club too…wow….what a shock.

I haven’t called you a liar you pudding! I think you’ve seen something happen and assumed. No skin off anyone’s nose to say yes, we recall such an event but it seems only you do. 

6 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I live in Astley Bridge Pabs. Don't let the name fool you. I came up with that about 20 years ago when I lived down South.

Anyway - FWIW, here's what I think most likely happened. You saw someone throw something from the top tier (concievable). You didn't really know what it was but over the years it's transmogrophied from someone throwing an unknown object, a coin maybe, to multiple people throwing multiple bricks and then pissing as well. Unless they were Lego bricks - which is more plausible? 

Someone throwing a brick after the game. Yeah maybe. But surely you can understand why it's so hard to believe that it happened in the ground. And don't forget, there were a lot of us in that stand that night. Myself included. 

I'll take the Columbo reference though. I love that show! 😁

night

Edited by Pablo

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Anyway @Pablo - sorry for getting irate. And sorry if you think I'm calling you a liar. It wasn't meant like that. We can all get a bit defensive about our clubs eh? And I've not been very nice about Everton today 👍

Footy innit, can do mad things to us all.

i feel we are all the same and want the same, and if not, lets just have a pint and crack on.

🤙

4 minutes ago, itdiddidit? said:

i did witness a used tampax dropped from the stand above when watching moengladbach v frankfurt when i lived over there. landed on my mates sleeve of his white top...................beautiful. he was a scouser............a red an all😀

🤣🤣🤣🤣stunning.

i do remember finding £20 note at goodison in about 1992…..but I did see the fella drop it….swooped in and owned it!!!!

sorry dad!!!😳🤣

Edited by Pablo

Put it on here a while ago

Girl I knew locally went to Edge Hill to do teacher training. Went to see her so we went to an Everton game. Was the season when they won the league and the game was that classic Andy Gray low down diving header that always used to be shown on TV

Stood behind the goal in the home end and some cunt from that stand at the back lobbed a pie down that I wore like a hat while a few thousand scousers pointed and laughed at me

Hate them!!

• Members
19 hours ago, Pablo said:

He is and was a disgustingly arrogant, lying, fat sluggy gravy drinking self obsess twat, that you lot are obsessed with.

He talks slow as fook and looks like he messes with all his nieces.

Also dribbles while talking.

He was shite, just a little less shite than others.

He'd probably still have you in the running for Europa Cup qualification. Everton's idiot fans deserve all they get.

I like Lampard. Hope he gets out soon to miss the sinking of the ship.

12 hours ago, Pablo said:

For me, my family is split half Liverpool and half bolton. The bolton half is split over 3/4 areas of the town, the scouse  side over 2 areas… and its not the scousers that I dont trust and are full of jobless druggy cunts, its my family in this town. Not a pair of jeans or trousers between them…trackies and sports direct shite from head to toe.

On tag/in prison, drug addicted, cash in hand, lend me a fiver losers….all from my Bolton side in all the areas the live in.

It might be a town full of jobless druggy cunts wearing trackie bottoms but at least Bolton people don't kill their own fans

• Members

Not sure where London Wanderer is coming from other than perhaps a dogmatic defence of anything perceived as left? Can understand Pablo getting wound up about the so called demonisation of scousers but historical facts speak for themselves.

The docks were the pilfering capital of the world and withered on the vine as a result. Widely acknowledged that the entry point for most illicit drugs into the UK is that city. Strikes, shootings, Derek Hatton, Heysel, Hillsborough, Paris, riots etc. Not exactly a beltin' CV is it?