Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Riga, Riga, Riga Part Deux

C86

I take it we all now agree he is sh!te ........

I'm not sure we'll ever get the opportunity to decide now, I'll be suprised if he plays for us again (unless things get really desperate)

Edited by CWP

He's not a bad player, and he'd probably prove it if he got the chance.

But if he's going to petulant like today when he was having a 'mare he can fcuk off.

It does seem that the irrational love for him at the start of the season is going to be replaced by an irrational hate for him. Which is a bit unfair on him i suppose.

• Site Supporter
He's not a bad player, and he'd probably prove it if he got the chance.

But if he's going to petulant like today when he was having a 'mare he can fcuk off.

It does seem that the irrational love for him at the start of the season is going to be replaced by an irrational hate for him. Which is a bit unfair on him i suppose.

Sorry I think he is

Guest pansyroadwhite

to call Riga shit after todays match is nonsense, he isnt an out and out striker yet was left upfront on his own, not many players would have done much better.

the same people who call for patience regarding Megson are the ones who dont show any with a player who seldom gets a full match!

Sorry I think he is

Based on what? A dozen 5 minute appearances?

His goalscoring record for an incredibly shit (and bankrupt) side in La Liga over the last two seasons puts all of our non-Anelka players to shame.

His is a good player, he's not a winger or a target man. People seem to have gotten so frustrated with idiots incessantly chanting for him that now they're going to go completely the opposite way and get on his back.

Edited by Tombwfc

"Some say that i should hate them all, but i said that wont help at all, they just wanna play those games thats all, they just wanna play those games thats all thats all thats all thats all thats all"
nice words them which song you pinch em off g.

to call Riga shit after todays match is nonsense, he isnt an out and out striker yet was left upfront on his own, not many players would have done much better.

the same people who call for patience regarding Megson are the ones who dont show any with a player who seldom gets a full match!

No, I thought he was shit before today :pardon: Riga my arse..

thankfully someone with a modicum of common sense.

• Site Supporter
Based on what? A dozen 5 minute appearances?

His goalscoring record for an incredibly shit (and bankrupt) side in La Liga over the last two seasons puts all of our non-Anelka players to shame.

His is a good player, he's not a winger or a target man. People seem to have gotten so frustrated with idiots incessantly chanting for him that now they're going to go completely the opposite way and get on his back.

From what I have seen, I just dont rate him, granted he was up top alone today when he came on and he isnt a forward. I dont expect someone to come to us and start being a world beater, thats my opinion, its very much like the Andranik argument

a poor mans Gardner...

i fail to see what he has that can bring a benefit to the team...

today he was woeful...

irrelevant if he was up there on his own..

I would expect a profesional footballer to be able to control the ball and pass to a team mate...

I would of had ten stelios's before that lump of shit.

a poor mans Gardner...

i fail to see what he has that can bring a benefit to the team...

today he was woeful...

irrelevant if he was up there on his own..

I would expect a profesional footballer to be able to control the ball and pass to a team mate...I would of had ten stelios's before that lump of shit.

Well said Bobcat, I agree entirely

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.