Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Article

If they hate this country so much why dont they toodle off to live with their like minded brothers in the middle east or asia? :nea:

Watched that on Sky News last night

To be fair, the local Aisians were just as outraged at the protest as other folk

What would have been nice is for the barrier or police surrounding them to walk away, it turned pretty nasty and they would have received a good beating

Still, f?ck em, get em deported

It is disgraceful. I know that this country advocates "freedom of speech" but surely these people have stepped over the line and into "incitement to riot" territory. Those placards they are holding must have been drawn up with the sole purpose of causing trouble.

• Members

"I am a bit stunned that the police allowed this kind of demonstration with its pre prepared banners........................."

Like the police haven't got more things to worry about like evil football supporters plotting all sorts of skulduggery and stuff. Some of these politicians eh? Tsk.

It's the sound effects that made me piss!

Oh, and: "I'm fucking aggressive when I'm doing this!"

he's a star!

put him in the middle of those demonstrators - now that would make interesting viewing!!

I like the way the guy pulls a gun on him and within a nano second, the guns in his hand pointing at the other guy. PDQ!

We played there in 2002 and a group of lads got into an argument with some locals in a store near Kenilworth Rd.

They were surrounded in minutes by a knife wielding mob and two lads got stabbed quite badly.

The law's punishment.

They both got 3 year banning orders.

Isn't it funny that the only person arrest was a bloke who was insenced by the protest and charged with affray. Yes I'm all for freedom of speech and I believe that people should be able to express it, but surely this is insighting hatred? So shouldn't they be arrested for that? But then again what's the point when you'll only get accused of racism anyway.

Edited by KP

That pig who is the leader of them bastards was on GMTV this morn,

i have the link but..i am not gonna put it on here as it will just piss

people off to here the scum ballooning on and try to justify the action's

of them sick twisted fcuks who were "protesting" yesterday

"I am a bit stunned that the police allowed this kind of demonstration with its pre prepared banners........................."

Like the police haven't got more things to worry about like evil football supporters plotting all sorts of skulduggery and stuff. Some of these politicians eh? Tsk.

Outrageous that the cops invent something to move a lot of Stokies on from a pub when there's no bother, and yet their job yesterday was to protect some lowlifes who are probably mostly on benefits anyhow.

Guest bwfcdan
That pig who is the leader of them bastards was on GMTV this morn,

i have the link but..i am not gonna put it on here as it will just piss

people off to here the scum ballooning on and try to justify the action's

of them sick twisted fcuks who were "protesting" yesterday

No please do!!

I want to hear him defend there actions the c*nts!!

There we are. I was hoping Kate would wrap that glass jug on the desk around his head!!

http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=33679

Edited by bwfcdan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.