Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Deadpool

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a load of cunting wank. I mean he was a squeeky voiced paedo who thought so much of his black bretheren that he tried to change race. So he could dance a bit - so fucking what. The world is not united in grief; anyone who is genuinely grief sticken by the death of someone they never met, never knew and never could know, needs to think about doing the decent thing and joining him.

and as for his family - what a set of cunts.

what a load of cunting wank. I mean he was a squeeky voiced paedo who thought so much of his black bretheren that he tried to change race. So he could dance a bit - so fucking what. The world is not united in grief; anyone who is genuinely grief sticken by the death of someone they never met, never knew and never could know, needs to think about doing the decent thing and joining him.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty.

OK, but its still a bit hyopcritical having yer Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson et al wheeled out for someone who did his damnedest to scrub his lineage from his face.

So he could dance a bit - well so can Bruce fucking Forsyth, but I doubt they'll beam his leaving do round the world. And he shagged two Miss Worlds as well.

OK, but its still a bit hyopcritical having yer Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson et al wheeled out for someone who did his damnedest to scrub his lineage from his face.

So he could dance a bit - well so can Bruce fucking Forsyth, but I doubt they'll beam his leaving do round the world. And he shagged two Miss Worlds as well.

Now I dont like politician at the best of times and I dont Republicans more so, but if I was allowed to vote this guy would get mine

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/6516091.html

Who at this moment in are time are burying there son/brother :nea:

Edited by M G WHITES

Who at this moment in are time are burying there son/brother :nea:

I'm sorry, but his dad is a cunt of highest order and one of the prime reasons for him going off the rails and thus for his early death. rest assured that whatever crocodile tears he's weeping right now will be handsomely dried by the upcoming windfall of dollars

I'm sorry, but his dad is a cunt of highest order and one of the prime reasons for him going off the rails and thus for his early death. rest assured that whatever crocodile tears he's weeping right now will be handsomely dried by the upcoming windfall of dollars

Not yet he won't, they been denied access to his estate, per Jacksons will

• Site Supporter

nothing like a bit of compasion at this time......

whatever you thought of him or everyone else....to see his daughter speak brought a tear to my eyes.

nothing like a bit of compasion at this time......

whatever you thought of him or everyone else....to see his daughter speak brought a tear to my eyes.

It didn't me, it upset & disgusted me. That child should not have been put on that stage, she's grieving her father for fucks sake! They fucked up their son's life by doing that and should've learnt. They clearly haven't.

What I have just witnessed must rank a one of the most tasteless things ever to be televised and I'm ashamed to have been a part of it.

As for the money, apparently the media had to pay to be there. I'm not sure who got that lucrative sum.

It didn't me, it upset & disgusted me. That child should not have been put on that stage, she's grieving her father for fucks sake! They fucked up their son's life by doing that and should've learnt. They clearly haven't.

What I have just witnessed must rank a one of the most tasteless things ever to be televised and I'm ashamed to have been a part of it.

As for the money, apparently the media had to pay to be there. I'm not sure who got that lucrative sum.

yes they did because the state is skint and they need to claim back as much money as possible to cover the policing costs etc

BTW seeing those poor kids did me, i really couldn't have given a monkeys arse up until then

where there's a will there's a way

Maybe , maybe not I get the feeling this wil run and run and run until even the yanks will be sick off it

Also on this point they will have to be vary carful how they go about it , because at the moment Mum Jackson as the kids , also per Jacksons will, if the try and contest the will it could leave the door open for his ex-wife to go after the kids if you get my drift

Edited by tyldesley_white

I find it slightly weird but totally compulsive ...

My take is in one sense, being there gave them some perspective and appreciation of what his music meant a lot to a lot of people and the respect he had from people like Berry Gordy, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, who came across as pretty genuine....maybe something they never really understood?

The daughter and eldest son were singing along at the end...I suppose they didnt have to go up there if they didnt want to, they didnt look like they didnt want to be up there...

I felt sorry for them kids, not for being there, but for losing there dad...

The bit that does my head in is the did he or didnt he stuff...cos I just don't know

As for the money, apparently the media had to pay to be there. I'm not sure who b that lucrative sum.

Nb are you sure it is her REAL father? Didn't watch it but sounds a right media circus. I'm with satan with this one

That kid from Britains Got Talent, never won that but he's performed on a far bigger stage than any of the others will ever do!

He should thank his lucky stars he's performing at his funeral and not in his house.

That kid from Britains Got Talent, never won that but he's performed on a far bigger stage than any of the others will ever do!

Aye the guy who loved Michael Jackson so much, chose to sing Amy Winehouse before he was told to sing Jacko.

Single out within the week - FACT

Aye the guy who loved Michael Jackson so much, chose to sing Amy Winehouse before he was told to sing Jacko.

Single out within the week - FACT

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.