ivory coast

france

best possible

honduras

algeria

switzerland

• Members
And Australia

I have been hoping for this for years. The silly c?nts here (mainly Perth Glory supporters) still harp on about that dumb friendly at Upton Park "proving beyond doubt" that the soccerros are a greater football power than England.

I have been waiting to sit them on their arses ever since. Stuffing them in a World Cup would be absolute bliss for me.

• Moderators
Am I right saying England will be a "Number one" team, as they are a seed?

Will S.A. be A1 (Ie opening)

So England will be either

B1,C1,D1,E1,F1,G1 or H1?

Whoever get SA instead of Brazil etc. will be pissing themselves.

I have been hoping for this for years. The silly c?nts here (mainly Perth Glory supporters) still harp on about that dumb friendly at Upton Park "proving beyond doubt" that the soccerros are a greater football power than England.

I have been waiting to sit them on their arses ever since. Stuffing them in a World Cup would be absolute bliss for me.

I hope we get them too and France. Would be nice to stuff them both to shut the Aussie wankers up and also say to the irish thats how you do it :rofl: .

• Site Supporter
World Cup Schedule

Group games kick off at 12.30pm, 3pm and 7.30pm UK time.

From then on, 3pm and 7.30pm.

Everyone will have their favourite ideal schedule, for me drawn as C1 would be the pick;

Sat 12th 7.30pm Nice evening weekends getting pissed

Fri 18th 7.30pm " " " "

Wed 23rd 3pm (early finish to see us qualify! Or irrelevant because after winning first 2 it's elementary!)

Worst F1

Mon 14th 7.30pm

Sun 20th 3pm

Thurs 24th 3pm

is there only me doesn't give a shit?

ill watch it next summer but fcuk me, folk wetting themselves over a draw

you surprise me cas.

i barely recollect 66 but 1970 got me hooked, england were just second to a magnificent brazilian side playing in the heat and altitude, only idiotic suicidal management decisions (taking bobby charlton off) by Ramsey who was past his sell by date and one young gerd muller and beckenbuar cost us. Best sporting competition in the world by a mile.

i for one am licking my lips and think that we have a first 11 thats the equal of any side, the best manager and hopefully weather conditions that will resemble a british autumn. this would be the first comp that an england side can play at a high tempo and not worry about heat since 1966.

i am quietly optimistic.

is there only me doesn't give a shit?

ill watch it next summer but fcuk me, folk wetting themselves over a draw

No. I'm with you Cassie.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.