Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sean Davis

Watched him train alone last week - been a tough season for the lad. Must be hard trying to slot in at a new club and being injured so soon - then spending ages unable to train, etc.

I bet he's really struggled to fit in with everyone. Pity, reckon he could do a good job.

Scott Parker would be a superb acquisition.

• Site Supporter

Watched him train alone last week - been a tough season for the lad. Must be hard trying to slot in at a new club and being injured so soon - then spending ages unable to train, etc.

I bet he's really struggled to fit in with everyone. Pity, reckon he could do a good job.

Scott Parker would be a superb acquisition.

more chance of scot from thunderbirds

Davis has played Premiership football for nearly ten years & Holden a couple of games :roll: No doubt it's the same folk thinking that who were posting Andranik was world class after scoring a couple against the pie people.

And I don't think he has been injured that much.

• Site Supporter

Davis has played Premiership football for nearly ten years & Holden a couple of games rolleyes.gif No doubt it's the same folk thinking that who were posting Andranik was world class after scoring a couple against the pie people.

And I don't think he has been injured that much.

iiiiiin one!

We can only wait and see what Holden brings to the team, but in his very limited playing time already he looks a good signing.

IMO S.Davis is average and cost us against Liverpool, Cohen had a good start to the season, which got him a regular place, recently though and for the majority of this year, i'd say he has been poor, all i can remember is the assist for Wilshire at Upton Park, other than that i feel he the game passes him buy, he's making little contribution and seems to give silly freekicks away, which has resulted in a sending off and yellow cards.

I think M.Davies is a better player than both. Our wing is really good with Lee and Wilshire[hope we get him for another season]

Holden will be back in a couple of weeks, i wonder if Coyle drops Cohen again for him? when he's match fit enough. Holden looks creative and likes to pass the ball on the ground, looks a Coyle type of player.

• Site Supporter

Tom and Jerry Taggert

Nicholas Mr Benn-dtner

Noggin the Ngog

Edit - totally missed the point, I should stay off the vino on a school day

You were doing so well with the first effort too. . . if you were allowed to argue that your child/children just love Taggart and therefore you'd included it.

Unfortunately it went down hill from there. :pardon:

• Site Supporter

We can only wait and see what Holden brings to the team, but in his very limited playing time already he looks a good signing.

IMO S.Davis is average and cost us against Liverpool, Cohen had a good start to the season, which got him a regular place, recently though and for the majority of this year, i'd say he has been poor, all i can remember is the assist for Wilshire at Upton Park, other than that i feel he the game passes him buy, he's making little contribution and seems to give silly freekicks away, which has resulted in a sending off and yellow cards.

I think M.Davies is a better player than both. Our wing is really good with Lee and Wilshire[hope we get him for another season]

Holden will be back in a couple of weeks, i wonder if Coyle drops Cohen again for him? when he's match fit enough. Holden looks creative and likes to pass the ball on the ground, looks a Coyle type of player.

11 average players would mean we are far from relegation.

i'd take that.

IMO S.Davis is average and cost us against Liverpool,

How do you work that one out?

Lucas bloody cheated that second yellow card, no take that he cheated on both of Sean Davis's yellow cards.

The second one, it ws Lucas who slowed down and almost ran backwards into Davis.

Amazing what the passing of time does to the memory!

• Moderators

Sean Davis will be important in protecting the defence as Muamba can't do it all and with us having so many lightweight midfielders we still have no one we can put on to hold on to a lead. With McCann likely to leave then we have no other players who can perform this role. If he can pass a ball he'll be a perfect partner for Muamba.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.