Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Rumours

like someone said before though Mounts if fabregas stays or goes i dont think it will effect the outcome of what arsenal decide to do with Jack next season, not if they want to win the title, he's not that good yet, they'll need someone more solid.

You may be right in your opinion that he is not good enough, however Wenger might think differently, my guess is Wilshere would not want to be a bench warmer and if we make a bid he might consider a move to Bolton as the next step in his development. I would definitely slap in a bid.

• Moderators

You may be right in your opinion that he is not good enough, however Wenger might think differently, my guess is Wilshere would not want to be a bench warmer and if we make a bid he might consider a move to Bolton as the next step in his development. I would definitely slap in a bid.

from way Coyle was speaking the other day I reckon it was in long ago (made no secret of fact he wants him here next season etc etc)

reckon Wenger is just playing the waiting game and seeing what's what post World Cup

• Moderators

Always looks a decent player to me...is a loan or a transfer mooted?

the columnn space was barely an inch long, just said we're after him, one of a few clubs, never mentioned the others

Worthwhile??

Had a half decent World Cup and played well in Pompey's FA Cup run.

http://aggbot.com/docs/link.php?id=10098267&r=tw&c=39

i thought he was fairly s hit at the world cup, certainly at fault for at least one goal, maybe two if i remember rightly. Not the answer. Cant commnet on his portsmouth performances but a good friend of mine who go's to rovers was very happy when he left last summer.

Guest Frandsen08

Paul Scharner would be a cracking signing on a free.

Can't see him making much of an impact at Anfield though???

i thought it was a bit of a strange one for liverpool.

Moreno's already gone Benfica mate.

Is that official because from the link it doesn't seem so yet.

Bolton have not given up hope of landing Alonso's team-mate Rodrigo Moreno in a similar deal. The exciting striker has been talking to Benfica but is unsure of whether he would play for them - he may have a better chance of that at the Reebok.

Guest Frandsen08

We might have Nicky Hunt a little longer yet according to SSN.

Portsmouth face being under a transfer embargo until October if Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs appeal against the club's Company Voluntary Agreement.

quick get him shipped off

Yep and the fact he'll be living in New York....oh well

I can see him now....hmmmmm I just don't know what do I do, I'm minted, in the twilight of my career with loads of trophies under my belt...Central park or Leverhulme park, Central park or Leverhulme park, Central park or Leverhulme park, Central park or Leverhulme park?

I can see him now....hmmmmm I just don't know what do I do, I'm minted, in the twilight of my career with loads of trophies under my belt...Central park or Leverhulme park, Central park or Leverhulme park, Central park or Leverhulme park, Central park or Leverhulme park?

Tchah !

What do you see from Central Park ? Just fookin skyscrapers.

No choice.

Reebok, shirt, scarf pic ....... any day now.

:blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.