Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Stoke 1

Gaz Nt

I'm going for:

1-0

Elmo

Att: 23,372

They've sold 3200 already so far and is their highest away following for two years?! Why?!

Im Going for 2-0 easy stroll in the park for us boys and Klasnic to get his 1st of the season.

Holden to get t'other.

Edited by Theboybell

Guest wearestoke

I'm going for:

1-0

Elmo

Att: 23,372

They've sold 3200 already so far and is their highest away following for two years?! Why?!

mainly because ?20 a ticket in the lower tier is a bargain :yahoo: , stoke are unbeaten in 55 games and it's not far for us to travel

Guest wearestoke

mainly because ?20 a ticket in the lower tier is a bargain :yahoo: , stoke are unbeaten in 55 games and it's not far for us to travel

5 games :roll:

Guest wearestoke

it's ?28 for the upper tier, which is still cheap in my eyes, anything under ?30 these days is reasonable, unlike ?38 to go wolves :(

Guest bwfcdan

We'll shit em... 3-0 Whites... Big Kev returns from his England exploits with 2 goals... Delilah slips on horse shit outside the ground and breaks her ankle... why why why do they not pick up after themselves she asks...

Edited by bwfcdan

Guest Frandsen08

we really need to win this, and start moving up the ladder. very winnable game but a tough one all the same.

i'll go 2-1 davies and lee.

1 each, Steinsonn(OG), Davies, 22,456, and we will go on to draw 22 of our 38 league games, winning 9 and drawing 7, constituting 49 pts and 11th place.

We need to win this one i think otherwise its gonna be a season of being in the thick of it, 11 points from 8 games would be a good start. 8 from 8 would turn wigan away into a very big game in October

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.