Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Needs A Slap.....

bolty58

You're fighting a losing battle Tim....

A lot of bigotted blue noses on here

anything singing for Celtic is sectarian but to sing about the Pope and Bobby Sands is acceptable

By the way I am not catholic or a Celtic fan, I am a protestant Bolton Queen of the South fan. I hate both the old firm evenly for the way they treat religion as a weapon

Bastards the lot of them

anything singing for Celtic is sectarian but to sing about the Pope and Bobby Sands is acceptable

By the way I am not catholic or a Celtic fan, I am a protestant Bolton Queen of the South fan. I hate both the old firm evenly for the way they treat religion as a weapon

Bastards the lot of them

I am a protestant Bolton and England fan ANYbody else can fuck right off

• Moderators

Bastards the lot of them

I'm with Jazza, except the Blue lot don't seem to support people who think it's acceptable to stick bombs outside McDonalds with the inevitable consequences. Evil cunts the lot of them. The blue lot just appear to be common or garden racists.

You know, as do I, that virtually every song sang at Celtic or Rangers is in some form sectarian.

Nonsense. Who on earth gives you this information? It is true that some (but nowhere near 'virtually every song') of the songs sung at celtic park have political connotations, however it is possible that something can be political without being sectarian. Thankfully i cant talk for rangers, maybe one of the 'bolton loyal' would be better positioned to speak (grunt) on their behalfs

I'm with Jazza, except the Blue lot don't seem to support people who think it's acceptable to stick bombs outside McDonalds with the inevitable consequences. Evil cunts the lot of them. The blue lot just appear to be common or garden racists.

I wouldn't be too sure about that... I've seen the blue lot flying flags and singing songs in support of the UVF/UFF/RHC etc who have engaged in terribly evil bombing and murdering campaigns which have resulted in a hell of alot innocent lives being lost. Stick 'mcgurks bar bombing' or 'dublin and monaghan bombings' into google

You missed 'thick as fuck' off your list there. What you've just said is straight out of the mouth of your average sectarian bigot

Why would you say I am 'thick as fuck', because I don't give a fuck about religion, politics, Jock pub football? You are a sad little boy trying to provoke people into a religios type row, well from me its a big F............ :tongue:

You missed 'thick as fuck' off your list there. What you've just said is straight out of the mouth of your average sectarian bigot

Also..Tim, have you ever kissed a girl? [thought not] I think you and Diddles wuld make a grand couple, you both seem to have around the same IQ (that of an amoeba) and absolutely no life experience. :good:

• Moderators

I wouldn't be too sure about that... I've seen the blue lot flying flags and singing songs in support of the UVF/UFF/RHC etc who have engaged in terribly evil bombing and murdering campaigns which have resulted in a hell of alot innocent lives being lost. Stick 'mcgurks bar bombing' or 'dublin and monaghan bombings' into google

I'll be honest, I only really care about my neck of the woods. Warrington could just as easily been Bolton. WE were under attack. I don't need to use Google to remind me or "educate" me about something that was of little or no consequence then and even less so now. Plus history has been rewritten so many times you may as well read actual fiction .

Edited by Carlos

• Members

Very clever nob head! Are you yet another one of these arseholes from bolton who seem to have latched themselves on to rangers for no apparent reason?

No apparent reason? For me, it is their staunchly pro British stance. Nothing more but a good enough reason for me and possibly a few more.

Couldn't give a f?ck what religion, colour or nationality a bloke is.

Pretty much agree with everything Carlos says in this thread except his opinion that 'the blue lot are just racists'. Many are bigots and no doubt every group has a percentage of racists but being pro any nationality doesn't automatically make you anti any other race. Obviously though, those who would attack your country wouldn't be top of your christmas card list. Those who attacked Warrington, M62, Manchester etc. should be stretching ropes.

Back to the point though. Tim is a simpleton.

• Site Supporter

No apparent reason? For me, it is their staunchly pro British stance. Nothing more but a good enough reason for me and possibly a few more.

Couldn't give a f?ck what religion, colour or nationality a bloke is.

Pretty much agree with everything Carlos says in this thread except his opinion that 'the blue lot are just racists'. Many are bigots and no doubt every group has a percentage of racists but being pro any nationality doesn't automatically make you anti any other race. Obviously though, those who would attack your country wouldn't be top of your christmas card list. Those who attacked Warrington, M62, Manchester etc. should be stretching ropes.

Back to the point though. Tim is a simpleton.

Agree with most of that too, and as a Catholic, Irish descent Bolton fan can see were your'e coming from,(don't know whether that proves you point or f?cks it up tbh!) and fully accept the "my neck of the woods" explanation as to why the UVF etc don't feature on the hate radar as such, for my point of view, ANY twat who engages in that sort of activity should be stretching ropes, whether they're planting bombs in Warrington or Dublin, bombing bars full of catholics or protestants, doesnt matter, they're all cowardly shitheads.

I don't think the young lad on the video is up to much harm to be honest imo, if he was singing at any other club dont think it would generate the same response, and tbh, i couldn't give a f?ck what or where he is singing.

Tim, you have put above, (amongst other insults) " another nob head from Bolton who has latched on to Rangers", can I ask, what is the difference between an English man from Bolton Latching on to a pro British club, and an Irish man from Dublin say, or even Bolton, "latching on" to Cetlic? surely it's the same thing, just different persuasions?

Why would you say I am 'thick as fuck', because I don't give a fuck about religion, politics, Jock pub football? You are a sad little boy trying to provoke people into a religios type row, well from me its a big F............ :tongue:

I'm not trying to provoke anyone into a religious row, i just wanted to know why a guy would want to slap a little kid but it seems he doesn't want to answer me. You on the other hand; ''I am a protestant Bolton and England fan ANYbody else can fuck right off'' this is why I would consider you thick as fuck. I have not stated my religion because it's utterly irrelevant, however you have clearly stated that anyone who does not share the same religious view as you ''can fuck right off''

what kind of a bunch of idiots were born in a country,live in a country and support a club from that country,then fly the flag from another country? how sad is that?...probably a poor reflection on scotland in all honesty,that their biggest supported club pretend to be from another country..and a horrible country at that!

I'm not trying to provoke anyone into a religious row, i just wanted to know why a guy would want to slap a little kid but it seems he doesn't want to answer me. You on the other hand; ''I am a protestant Bolton and England fan ANYbody else can fuck right off'' this is why I would consider you thick as fuck. I have not stated my religion because it's utterly irrelevant, however you have clearly stated that anyone who does not share the same religious view as you ''can fuck right off''

Yeh right "Tim"

• Site Supporter

But surely he just turned your own argument around. You seem to think it's ok to show allegiance to Celtic despite the well publicised anti-British stance. If they hate the UK as much as they claim to do, why don't they fuck off and get signing on in Dublin's fair city. We certainly didn't want them here!