Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Do We Really Want West Ham To Be Relegated?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talkin bout relegated teams which players would you take from the teams that went down , i mean if they were that good the team would have stayed up in the 1st place , and i know all that 1 man dont make a team shite , but bein relegated is a collective issue ,so everybody must take their share of the blame ( just my opinion)

talkin bout relegated teams which players would you take from the teams that went down , i mean if they were that good the team would have stayed up in the 1st place , and i know all that 1 man dont make a team shite , but bein relegated is a collective issue ,so everybody must take their share of the blame ( just my opinion)

n'zogbia

Rodallega

Parker

Hitzelsperger

Guest Biff

I think we would be better off looking at players from clubs who miss out in the Championship play offs.

• Site Supporter

West Ham down every day for me, our run against 'em won't last forever. Let's find a new team to beat every game.... I would favour Blackburn for that personally.

Would say City or Utd, but beating Blackburn is more realistic at the mo......

He's hardly been fit

when he has played he hasn't had any service because the players around him are gash

he will score goals in a decent team, and that might be the downfall of my argument, are we a decent team?

I hope West Ham go down because that David Sullivan is a tw@at of the highest order.

Plus all this too good to go down, and Academy crap.

If they're such an academy how come they've got an Israeli managing them?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.