Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Arabian Nights of Man City 3

I had a dream last night that we would lose 4-1.

They go 2-0 up, we pull one back, then let in another 2.

If that comes true, I'll be writing down all future dreams when I wake up, before giving the local bookies a battering.

dream on :rofl:

err lets see

aguiro v robinson

tevez v knight

silva v cahill

donkey in goal

no pace up front for us to get past a very solid quick kompany along with Englands number 1 in their goal

how on earth do you expect me to think we will win

I'm a realist on this one

not a realist but definately a defeatist

• Moderators

I do now they come to mention it, but not sure I can't be arsed drumming up a hate mob.

I thought he'd spat at Diouf

now I think about it, did he not spit at both?

in any event, I'm not arsed

You are just a moaner - didn't you have us down for losing at QPR with a big margin?

Yes your right, but I had no idea how bad QPR really where. City will be a whole lot different and I might have a cheeky bet on them scoring 5+ goals and I cant bear to watch my beloved team get arse whipped by the millionaires.

Still waiting though for OC's "quality" signings to appear before I change my mind - but not holding my breath on that one cos I fear this has already been done.

I do now they come to mention it, but not sure I can't be arsed drumming up a hate mob.

have you not still got all those pitchforks you bought when we thought Souness might be coming as manager? - you'll have to use them ione day you know :D

Guest Frandsen08

I had a dream last night that we would lose 4-1.

They go 2-0 up, we pull one back, then let in another 2.

If that comes true, I'll be writing down all future dreams when I wake up, before giving the local bookies a battering.

I dreamt we won 6-0

The Sun have had their say.. "Bolton hate mob will target Kun" Sickening

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3761330/MANCHESTER-CITY-STAR-SERGIO-AGUERO-FACING-SPIT-STORM.html

I didn't even remember him playing at the Reebok before, let alone getting sent off, till someone mentioned it yesterday.

"Hate mob" ? I've heard of some stoopid Sun invented stories before, but that's way up there. No wonder the scouse whingers stopped buying it. Hint to BW fans ....

:blink:

dont know about the score could be anything as anything can happen on the day thats the beauty of football thats why we keep payin our hard earned

money and keep goin ( apart from hughmungus now but thats his decision and only time will tell if its the right one )just thought of a song dont know if its all ready been thought of

sing when you're looting

you only sing when you're looting

you know how the rest goes .anyway here's to a good game and dont forget its a top of the league clash ( lets savour it while we can )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.