Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

K Davies

matty2094

Giving punditry a go? Maybe practice for what to do after his imminent retirement at end of season.

Heard a rumour that all is not well and he fancies a year or two somewhere else, possibly championship.

What ever league West Ham are in I can see him going there.

In my all time top 10 bwfc players, true great.

Edited by birch-chorley

• Moderators

He can't any worse than Alan Hansen last night. 'They're not scoring enough and conceding too many'. With insight like that he should be posting on here.

i hope your mate owen was watching as he doesn't seem to have grasped it

Hansen is vastly over-rated as a pundit. I heard his comments last night. While it is obviously true that we have defence problems(!), and we were concerned pre-season about where goals would come from, the plain fact is that even though Bolton are in the bottom 3 teams only the 2 Mancs and the London top trio have scored more goals. Even third placed Newcastle have scored less, though a large part of their success to date has been a stable back 5, including a blossoming goalkeeper.

• Site Supporter

Just caught the end of that, and they showed a montage to him at the end.

One clip had him celebrating with two players with Puygrenier? and Smolarek? on their back.

Have I been in a coma at some point, can't remember those two at all.

Davies seemed a bit nervous by the way, but only to be expected.

• Site Supporter

Just caught the end of that, and they showed a montage to him at the end.

One clip had him celebrating with two players with Puygrenier? and Smolarek? on their back.

Have I been in a coma at some point, can't remember those two at all.

Davies seemed a bit nervous by the way, but only to be expected.

Bolton+Wanderers+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+Premier+81aWuTMs1Pjl.jpg

hes on trial at Burnley, Smorlarek wasnt that great

I thought he looked alreet and looked comfortable on the ball. Something must've happened between him and Megson though as he was dropped pretty sharpish and never got anywhere near the team.

He was a good player but wasnt fit as he had not played for ages due to the Russian winter break.

• Moderators

he was alreet, and he scored our 4000th goal in the top division of english football according to wikibollocks

he was shite at defending but didn't mind getting forward, which made him exciting which made him a favourite at the time and better than Andy OBrien

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.