Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I'd Forgot All About Them -

Youri McAnespie

Made a mark on the bogs at Euxton perhaps,

Quinton Fortune, was doing a quiz where you name the player from their club history...

Real Mallorca - Atletico Madrid - The Scum - BWFC - Brescia - Tubize - Doncaster Rovers.

Couldn't think who it was for the life of me...

Anyone else got any other memorable for being forgettable players?

According to the oracle of all factual knowledge, Wikipedia:

992?1994 Bayern Munich (A) 24 (8)

1993?1998 Bayern Munich 105 (6)

1998?1999 Newcastle United 23 (4)

1999?2006 Liverpool 191 (12)

2006 Bolton Wanderers 0 (0)

2006?2009 Manchester City 54 (0)

2010?2011 Milton Keynes Dons 12 (0)

It also says this:

In June 2006, Hamann was given permission to talk to Bolton Wanderers about a potential transfer to the North West club. Hamann admitted that he would be saddened to leave Liverpool but would make "the best decision for my future". Hamann actually signed a pre-contract in June 2006, to become a Bolton Wanderers player but had a "change of heart".[9] He joined Bolton for less than one day before a move to Manchester City.

Day off today, can you tell! :tongue:

Word always was that he came up here, signed, went to McDonald's at Middlebrook, couldn't understand a word that the troll said who was serving him, and immediately rang BSA to say he didn't want to play for Bolton.

... and promptly headed to a McDonalds in Clayton where they speak proper. :roll:

Word always was that he came up here, signed, went to McDonald's at Middlebrook, couldn't understand a word that the troll said who was serving him, and immediately rang BSA to say he didn't want to play for Bolton.

I think it was KFC

Or very possibly the best eatery on the Middlebrook Burger King....I look forward to my Burger King after every home game

Giallanza nearly a legend. 1-0 down at Chelsea when a draw would have kept us up, and he was probably an inch away from heading in a wild shot.

Is my memory playing tricks on me, or did Frandsen also manage to round the keeper but still not be able to put it in the net.

Guest bwfcdan

I still get saddened when it shows the Chelsea match on Premiership Years, then it shows the bloody scousers invading the pitch after they beat Coventry... Cnuts :nea: