Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy Wanderer

No single player will improve this team

Never has a post on this or any other site made less sense or been more bullshit than this one.

I seriously worry about the mental capacity of people on here.

would ashley cole at left back not improve our team ?

steven gerard add nothing to the centre of midfield ?

Never has a post on this or any other site made less sense or been more bullshit than this one.

hes on another planet

• Site Supporter

How many do we need the 1? 5?? 11??

Are they going to be any better than we have?

And just bringing one player back from long term injury certainly would have changed yesterday's abomination into a win. Or even a draw for that matter.

Would the results be better for if we replaced the whole team?

I doubt it.

I actually think we've got a fairly strong squad on paper but You know why I doubt it? Because IMO owen coyle is an awful awful manager. He can't set a team up, he cant pick a team, he doesn't seem to know a good player from a bad. And he's seems worse when he has cash to spend.

I actually think we will survive this season and were all hoping that with Holden and lee back in the team for next season we'll be better for it.

I think we're in for another shite season.

Thing is, if we are then I won't be in the told you so camp like others are. I won't be ridiculing others opinions. Coming over all billy big bollocks like certain posters.

I'll be more than happy if im wrong and we're even slightly improved. I'll even accept the abuse from the obvious smart arses.

Edited by HomerJay

How many do we need the 1? 5?? 11??

Are they going to be any better than we have?

And just bringing one player back from long term injury certainly would have changed yesterday's abomination into a win. Or even a draw for that matter.

Would the results be better for if we replaced the whole team?

I doubt it.

I actually think we've got a fairly strong squad on paper but You know why I doubt it? Because IMO owen coyle is an awful awful manager. He can't set a team up, he cant pick a team, he doesn't seem to know a good player from a bad. And he's seems worse when he has cash to spend.

I actually think we will survive this season and were all hoping that with Holden and lee back in the team for next season we'll be better for it.

I think we're in for another shite season.

Thing is, if we are then I won't be in the told you so camp like others are. I won't be ridiculing others opinions. Coming over all billy big bollocks like certain posters.

I'll be more than happy if im wrong and we're even slightly improved. I'll even accept the abuse from the obvious smart arses.

that post makes more sense than your earlier effort, if post total bollox you can hardly complain when people say you have posted total bollox.

I actually think we've got a fairly strong squad on paper

You are deluded. Ngog, Mark Davies and Pratley are Championship players who wouldn't get offered a contract at Fulham.And Fulham are just run of the mill mid table fodder.Those 3 aren't good enough for this league but have to play because they are better than the rest Coyle can use.

And if we ever sign eejits like that you can have my season ticket back!

I don't care how much the pundits over inflate their egos, you can shove Cole and Gerard and Barton, and Crouch and Parker where the sun don't shine

I'd rather have Robinson, Pratley and "wash my mouth out" Eagles , than that bunch of money grabbers

Jesus did I just say Eagles!!!

And if we ever sign eejits like that you can have my season ticket back!

I don't care how much the pundits over inflate their egos, you can shove Cole and Gerard and Barton, and Crouch and Parker where the sun don't shine

I'd rather have Robinson, Pratley and "wash my mouth out" Eagles , than that bunch of money grabbers

Jesus did I just say Eagles!!!

Now you're just being ridiculous

Player of the year last year, for what!

My mate at which said he was a lazy b******d, who strolled about and only played when there was a scout in the crowd

Curbs even had a pop,at him when Chelsea came knocking on the door

He is a money grabbing tool of the first order IMO

Just watching sky sports news going through the papers and Nixon has done a story to say he may be back in training before the end of the month and may even Play this season, don't know how much of this to believe, a true miracle if this is happens.

Front page of today's BN

unlikely "in the extreme" to play this season