Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jol_BWFC said:

There’s one hell of a thunderstorm kicking off down south. I’m a heavy sleeper but even I’ve been woken by it. Some show out the window 

IMG_8779.jpeg.edabddf5cb5f424515c8bf2a713087b4.jpeg

Pretty good up here if any consolation. B town supposed to hit 20c sunshine today. Early signs promising. 

In less happy news I’ll be in Stoke for most of the day and I care little for what weather they have.

2 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

There’s one hell of a thunderstorm kicking off down south. I’m a heavy sleeper but even I’ve been woken by it. Some show out the window 

IMG_8779.jpeg.edabddf5cb5f424515c8bf2a713087b4.jpeg

Is there? I've been up since 5am and its obviously rained overnight and its a bit misty and muggy. Guess I must have missed all the drama.

Mind you looking at that map, my part of the inner M25 seems the only part unaffected!

31 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Is there? I've been up since 5am and its obviously rained overnight and its a bit misty and muggy. Guess I must have missed all the drama.

Mind you looking at that map, my part of the inner M25 seems the only part unaffected!

Yeah, just after 4.00am it woke me.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/thunderstorm-london-weather-lightning-rain-met-office-temperature-b1155125.html