Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Football This Weekend Thread..

gonzo

It looks a lot rosier after those results, if Arsenal can do a number on Wigan and smash 3 or more past them that will help our goal difference no end. Are we now up for the fight boys and girls or are we going to cry into our beer? Get your villa tickets it's going to be massive.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

We've still got to win our games in hand, both tough matches and with these players, no games a certainty, results didn't go our way in midweek, today they have, it's up to Bolton, we've been given a chance to further put it in our hands, need the players to buck up.

We've still got to win our games in hand, both tough matches and with these players, no games a certainty, results didn't go our way in midweek, today they have, it's up to Bolton, we've been given a chance to further put it in our hands, need the players to buck up.

Go on lad, give us a smile :D

Is that 4 defeats on the trot fert Roverrrrrs?

I think they'll beat Wiggin and Norridge at home though leaving them on 34pts - not enough imo.

5 apparently :thumbsup:

Think Wigan's last 2 are gimmes which is why they'll escape (again).

Us or QPR.

US

Edited by gregbwfc

Its definately going to be one of them 'ifs' and 'buts' type of seasons for all of us struggling to stay up.

After Wednesday nights shock results a lot on here were ruling us out but an Arsenal win on Monday and it will be strongly in our favour again.

We need to play as we did against Blackburn and the fans need to back us in a similar way and we will get over the line.

5 apparently :thumbsup:

Think Wigan's last 2 are gimmes which is why they'll escape (again).

Us or QPR.

US

I fancy wolves to take something from Wigan because the pressure will be off them, I also fancy a draw Wigan v Blackburn effectively cutting each others throats. A win a villa and home to Swansea while not easy but doable will put us in a very strong position.

It's going to be bloody tough for blackburn to stay up now. No win In their next game against norwich do you then reckon they are down? or are they gone already?

I don't think Blackburn our out of it yet looking at there fixtures at home are winnable but the big worry is confidence looks shot and it's a big ask to turn it round with such pressure situation and lack of unity from the fans in regards to Kean.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Not particularly worried about Wolves result but QPR and Blackburn losing is great news. Add to that a nice place bet on Sunnyhillboy* and today's a good 'un.

Hopefully Arsenal will do the business against Wigan to make a good weekend all round.

*I know after the event doesn't count but it is true. I backed it because it looked to have a chance of a place and I went to Sunninghill Primary. What's all this studying form about when you can go for names.