Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Championship Odds

tarian1979

Going to keep sticking loose change onto us here and there. That way I probably won't miss the money as I go along, as I'll only lose it down the sofa at some stage, but if we do win it, it will be one hell of a promotion party.

Leicester and Leeds? Get to fuck! Them prices are a fucking joke. They should be below at least Bolton, Wolves, Brum, Blackburn.

I'm not so sure, my brother-in-law is a Leicester City season ticket holder and he reckons they'll have another pot full of money for signings (he suggests around ?20M) again in the summer. He fully expects them to be challenging this time around

As a betting man Traf, what would you stake.

Shit book, by two shit firms.

Its fair to say them prices wont be the same in a week

Horrendous compiling

Garrp's bang on about the odds not being right (mind you, he does know alittle bit about it! :D ).

How much would I put on us winning the league?

No more than a ton. (I was joking about lumping on)

I'm not so sure, my brother-in-law is a Leicester City season ticket holder and he reckons they'll have another pot full of money for signings (he suggests around ?20M) again in the summer. He fully expects them to be challenging this time around

Leicester have said that every season for about 3 years. Look at the Sven saga :thumbsup: