Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Was That One Teacher You Hated Most?

gonzo

Im sure all of us have that one teacher that for some reason or other you just didnt get along with?

Mine was Mrs Timmins,my English teacher...aka Blubber-fish.

She fuckin hated me and the feeling was mutual.

The fat ankled smelly piece of shit actually said to me infront of a class full of people...'you may aswell give up on life now ,as you will never,ever make anything of yourself you waste of oxygen'!! hahaha...fucking charming!

I ended up getting a B and going on the A-level English...so she must of done something right I suppose.

She rang my Parents up on Friday night once,my old man swore she was leathered,she told em both exactly what she thought of me,and that I had to go in on Saturday morning at 9am to hand in my outstanding coursework,or she was kicking me out of the exam! I was off my rocker at a house party when I got the call!

Didnt get on too well with Dr Barker either,he used to call me a little venomous toad...but I went on to nob his massive boobied daughter,then fucked her off for our peg,so Il call it even with him.

But that Mrs Timmins...The fat necked fucker...il bump into one day and ask for my Bolton scarf back.

Edited by gonzo

Can't remember his name as he was never actually my teacher, but the fat beardy cunt who was the head of languages at Canon Slade.

Whenever I was sent out of class for being a cheeky cunt - it happened quite a lot - that bastard would always be lurking in the corridor and he had those squeeky shoes you could hear coming from a mile off. Whenever he'd spot me stood outside the door he'd grab hold of the knot of my tie and twist in inwards and upwards into my adam's apple so that I couldn't breathe.

Not sure how he'd mastered his technique, but he'd hold me there on my tiptoes whilst shouting and breathing his fucking horrible coffee breath into my face. I'd be on the verge of passing out as everything started to go dark and the cunt would always let go just in time so I wouldn't fall unconscious.

He's probably in his 60s now but I swear, if I ever bump into him I'll kock him out. Evil cunt.

only one Mr crank hes dead now :thumbsup:

anyway was on holiday with school in germany in the 2nd year had a fight with a lad and bust is ear drum

the cunt took me in to is room at night and twated me draged me up twated me again cryed myself to sleep with a couple of lads laughing at me

when we got back to school i went up to the cunt and said the day i leave i am going to find you and stab you you old bastard and cant fucking wait

the old bastard retired at the end of my 4th year :nea:

• Site Supporter

Don't really recall hating any of my secondary school teachers that much but Mrs Crowther at St Osmund's used to scare the living daylights out of me.

She was a right nasty piece of work that one!!

i was at St Osmunds, dont remember a Mrs crowther, you must be younger than me, Mrs Bergham and Mrs twist were the two who used to be twats when i was there.

Did you go to Thornleigh from there? Can't believe you cant remember any bastard teachers if you did, choice of em at Thornleigh, Mr Butler springs to mind the sadistic twat.

I quite liked Mr Butler but then again his son Jonathan was in the same class so maybe he behaved himself a bit more.

Don't remember Mrs Bergham but yeh I agree with you about Mrs Twist and I've just thought of another one that was an absolute cow - Mrs Lomax.

• Members

Best, Susan Sawyer - History. Tight minis and stockings and suspenders. Lovely nature and tits like coconuts. The secretarial spectacles completed the 'I want you to make me look like a painters radio' effect.

Worst - Paddy Roberts (headmaster) and a Physics teacher called Ashworth who was an utter cunt.

• Moderators

We had two at Moorgate, Joe Donley who got locked up for noncing kids at the Lads Club and Susan Doxey who was a psycho bitch who scared the shit out of me as a 7 year old to the point I didn't want to go to school. Worse than a paedo in that she tortured you mentally.

Obviously Rupert Leggott at Sharples wasn't pleasant if you weren't a sporting golden boy.

Susan Doxey who was a psycho bitch who scared the shit out of me as a 7 year old to the point I didn't want to go to school.

I think I used to like her and I remember on my last day there before I left at the end of Junior 2 she sent me out of class (recurring theme all through my school days!) I remember her saying she was very sad and she didn't want to do it, but she made me work on my own in the school hall. I think she'd become Mrs Percival by then, maybe getting cock regularly had calmed her down.

Joe Donley on the other hand, I'm glad I never used to go out into the countryside on 'walks' with him... :D

We had two at Moorgate, Joe Donley who got locked up for noncing kids at the Lads Club and Susan Doxey who was a psycho bitch who scared the shit out of me as a 7 year old to the point I didn't want to go to school. Worse than a paedo in that she tortured you mentally.

Obviously Rupert Leggott at Sharples wasn't pleasant if you weren't a sporting golden boy.

Rupert was strange one. Came over as a hard arse but was a good PE teacher. I took PE as a option (i was a sporting golden boy) and it was my favourite lesson. Think that had something to do with him being a hard task master.He once gave me the slipper for pissing about with a shot-put.

The teacher that was the last i thought about before i went to sleep was Mrs Jackson, English teacher. Always wore a body hugging top and nipples to die for.

• Moderators

I think I used to like her and I remember on my last day there before I left at the end of Junior 2 she sent me out of class (recurring theme all through my school days!) I remember her saying she was very sad and she didn't want to do it, but she made me work on my own in the school hall. I think she'd become Mrs Percival by then, maybe getting cock regularly had calmed her down.

Do you remember Mrs Smith, evil old bag that used to play the piano I think.

Wonder what became of Mr (Spitfire) Jones?

The thought of Miss Doxey getting cock sends a chill down my spine, there's some sick fucks out there.

Edited by Carlos

• Moderators

Rupert was strange one. Came over as a hard arse but was a good PE teacher. I took PE as a option (i was a sporting golden boy) and it was my favourite lesson. Think that had something to do with him being a hard task master.He once gave me the slipper for pissing about with a shot-put.

My mate fucking hates him, he's still really fucked off about it 30 years later! The lad went on to become a headmaster himself, he still fucking hates Rupert.

Do you remember Mrs Smith, evil old bag that used to play the piano I think.

Wonder what became of Mr (Spitfire) Jones?

The thought of Miss Doxey getting cock sends a chill down my spine, there's some sick fucks out there.

Memories are a bit sketchy for me as I left when I was 9 when we moved house.

Did Mrs Smith have glasses on a chain that used to perch on the end of her nose ... or was she the tall freak who drove a teeny, tiny Fiat? (Alex's mum?)

Haha - spitfire Jones - haha. I'm pretty sure he used to sharpen our pencils with a pen knife for some reason.

I can't remember who the teacher was but it must've been the year or two below Junior 1 and if someone pumped and didn't own up she'd go round smelling our bums until she found the culrpit. Surely that's not legal now!

... oh and I've just remember a nice dinner bag called Mrs McGuire. She used to like me, called me Master Parr iirc. Made me feel special :)

Edited by DazBobParr

• Moderators

Memories are a bit sketchy for me as I left when I was 9 when we moved house.

Did Mrs Smith have glasses on a chain that used to perch on the end of her nose ... or was she the tall freak who drove a teeny, tiny Fiat? (Alex's mum?)

Haha - spitfire Jones - haha. I'm pretty sure he used to sharpen our pencils with a pen knife for some reason.

I can't remember who the teacher was but it must've been the year or two below Junior 1 and if someone pumped and didn't own up she'd go round smelling our bums until she found the culrpit. Surely that's not legal now!

... oh and I've just remember a nice dinner bag called Mrs McGuire. She used to like me, called me Master Parr iirc. Made me feel special :)

I can't remember much about Mrs Smith other than her being an evil old bag, she might have been J1. Below that was Mrs Hewitt I think, can't remember anyone else.

The bottom smelling doesn't ring a bell, and that's not something you'd forget! I can imagine Joe Donley doing it like.

I remember when Sam Clements, who only had 2 fingers or something, did a shit on the floor and we all had to stand out on the field until someone owned up.

We had a teached that I used to dream about rimming......still do !!!

Chubby PE teached, ALWAYS had netball skirt on, chunky legs, proper womans legs!!!

Always used to be staring up her skirt, she covered Geography or RE, cant remember.

I would watch her poo !

Grrrr!

Edited by Pablo