Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Leeds 2

miamiwhite

Right come on, which one of you lot is pretending to be Malcolm?

NB - I've put a conspiracy theory on a thread on behind the stand,i think malc is actually little whitt. malc plays the robotic like super intelligent poster whilst little whitt posts are at the opposite end of the scale. like i've put on there,malc's/little whitt's alter ego has been exposed and he has now been compromised. as they're poles apart,we need a happy medium........

Edited by miamiwhite

dougie freedman paid tribute to the wanderers in today's bolton news saying we're the best team by far that they've played against this season. all it needs is a spark and someone is going to get a right good walloping. but who is going to give that spark ? we need those boys to become men and very quickly

Draw tomorrow, draw with Millwall.

Coyle sacked, 2 weeks to ponder who we want.

I've done my pondering. Can we have Big Mick please, and preferably before the Millwall game just so that there isn't another trip ruined by the football. Cheers :good:

Before the Palace match all and sundry were predicting an easy Bolton win, despite palace winning 3 of there last 4, tonight we play Leeds who have scraped a couple of wins recently and are struggling for players due to injuries and who have will be going into there 3rd tough game in a week, now all and sundry predicting Bolton to get hammered, is it any wonder bookies are rich, the probability is that we will win we have by far a better squad and are at home, if we do lose it is definitely time for the club to swing the axe, me I can't see us losing.

Before the Palace match all and sundry were predicting an easy Bolton win, despite palace winning 3 of there last 4, tonight we play Leeds who have scraped a couple of wins recently and are struggling for players due to injuries and who have will be going into there 3rd tough game in a week, now all and sundry predicting Bolton to get hammered, is it any wonder bookies are rich, the probability is that we will win we have by far a better squad and are at home, if we do lose it is definitely time for the club to swing the axe, me I can't see us losing.

i think only you and I Mounts were overly concerned by Palace and their threat especially Zaha. tonight is shit or bust. they'll either be on a roll and have momentum on their side or be knackered and their recent games and injuries take their toll. very close one to call.

regardless of that,coyle should jump into the river croal and never return,but big phil thinks he can walk on water