Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My Meeting With Azreal

miamiwhite

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was this meating of minds hoping to achieve? From what I can gather Azreal is real...... that's it.

we were hoping to get a chance to meet coyle or gartside face to face and air our views,but Azreal said that's very unlikely to happen unfortunately.

if the club are genuinely interested in interaction with the fans,then a fans forum NOW is the only way forward

Azreal - find out which church coyle attends then Little Whitt can go there whilst we recover from our hangovers

Bizarre prediction - a clean sheet for the whites this weekend

What was this meating of minds hoping to achieve? From what I can gather Azreal is real...... that's it.

For me, I am interested in hearing what people have to say about things and what they as fans want from the club. Wasn't meant to achieve much, was just a place to start.

Been there done that, and you really should know better. Deary me.

i know it's been done before,but this time we don't want jack dearden deflecting the awkward questions,just us and them(as it's now becoming)and no beating about the bush from either side. clean and clinical plus straightforward

• Moderators

When we nicked him from Burnley he signed a 2 and a half year deal.

That's up - so if that means he's on a 12 month rolling one now I don't know

maybe he signed one of them secret ones like CYL did

The last time we met with the club, we suggested opening the doors for the fans pre match from that fanzone was born, which I feel has been a great success, we suggested catering outside the ground which has been implemented, we suggested a singing area the North stand was designated by the club, that's 3 ideas that I can remember so you cannot say the club are not listening. If I was to push for something new with the club I think priority is for the club to have a fans representative on the board and at directors meetings, this is revolutionary for a closed shop like BWFC but I feel necessary if the club are to keep and gain more faith with the fans, this step should be only the first step in a long term process that should at some point lead to the fans of BWFC having a vote on what goes on at the club. BWFC have to open there arms and embrace all sections of our support and failure to do so will be a regressive step, even now fans feel disillusioned alienated and have lost faith in the club and I am talking about people who have white blood running through there veins, BWFC need to be fore runners of a new community type of club engaging all sectors of the Bolton and district community otherwise the club dies, first step should be to go to Germany and see how it is done over there. We can learn a lot from the way they run there clubs and it is of the utmost importance that we listen and learn to clubs who are further down the road of this process, BWFC in our blood and we must build it for the future and our children it's that important to the community of Bolton it's the part of the fabric of Bolton and binds us together.

P.S. he's fucking mad that Newman.:)

Edited by Mounts Kipper

we were hoping to get a chance to meet coyle or gartside face to face and air our views,but Azreal said that's very unlikely to happen unfortunately.

if the club are genuinely interested in interaction with the fans,then a fans forum NOW is the only way forward

Azreal - find out which church coyle attends then Little Whitt can go there whilst we recover from our hangovers

Bizarre prediction - a clean sheet for the whites this weekend

St Mary's Langho