Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackpool 2

seasider

So you didn't go to your home game v Derby?

#shitfan

No, girlfriend is a Man City season ticket holder so we both missed out.

People on here are just taking the piss out of you, it's called humour. Odd you've got enough time to read this but not your own site. Naive.

I've not been on this site for a few days so again, that's false. If being threatening towards me is humour, then that's your call. For the record, I am not complaining, I have enjoyed most of the banter - some very witty comments.

Just had a look at our site and is the post you are on about to do with a mobile phone number? How is that even possible to get that information?

Didn't go to the Derby match no. Girlfriend's birthday so treated her to a weekend away. She is a season ticket holder for Man City so we both missed out.

Got my ticket for Sat though.

Carlos, just read the thread on our site and I see a mobile number post. It's not possible to get a mobile number so where's the problem? There is far worse in this thread but I am all for the banter. I have actually enjoyed some of the humour even if they are in a threatening and vile manner.

As this game gets closer, we will have a zero tolerance on violent posts and threatening behaviour. It's a match that can do without that sort of shit.

Didn't go to the Derby match no. Girlfriend's birthday so treated her to a weekend away. She is a season ticket holder for Man City so we both missed out.

Got my ticket for Sat though.

Carlos, just read the thread on our site and I see a mobile number post. It's not possible to get a mobile number so where's the problem? There is far worse in this thread but I am all for the banter. I have actually enjoyed some of the humour even if they are in a threatening and vile manner.

As this game gets closer, we will have a zero tolerance on violent posts and threatening behaviour. It's a match that can do without that sort of shit.

It's a match where we don't give a fuck about your tinpot club or retarded fans

• Moderators

No, girlfriend is a Man City season ticket holder so we both missed out.

I've not been on this site for a few days so again, that's false. If being threatening towards me is humour, then that's your call. For the record, I am not complaining, I have enjoyed most of the banter - some very witty comments.

Just had a look at our site and is the post you are on about to do with a mobile phone number? How is that even possible to get that information?

Good. So what's the "fuck WW" all about then? Unless you are bi-polar?

But we are vile, it's our trademark, even the chairman says so. Cheers.

• Site Supporter

Milwall will beat Palace 2-0 tomorrow, leaving P'boro in the shit.

Forest will beat Leicester, we will be 1-0 down approaching 90 mins.

Palace will be 0-0 approaching 90 mins.

Almost simultaneously we will equalise and Palace go 1-0 down.

The next few minutes will see us go down to 10 men and hang on for a draw, whilst Palace fail to equalise.

5 minutes of pure agony and adrenaline will see us qualify in 6th with Palace and Leicester missing out.

Absolute pandemonium at the final whistle.

Milwall will beat Palace 2-0 tomorrow, leaving P'boro in the shit.

Forest will beat Leicester, we will be 1-0 down approaching 90 mins.

Palace will be 0-0 approaching 90 mins.

Almost simultaneously we will equalise and Palace go 1-0 down.

The next few minutes will see us go down to 10 men and hang on for a draw, whilst Palace fail to equalise.

5 minutes of pure agony and adrenaline will see us qualify in 6th with Palace and Leicester missing out.

Absolute pandemonium at the final whistle.

Can you not be a little more specific?

This whole episode with Seasider sums up Bolton's relationship with Blackpool and it doesn't reflect well on them. It ought to be just another of the Lancashire derbies - on a level with PNE and Burnley for instance. However they make it something different. As I've said before its all about them trying to link back to a time when English football took them a bit more seriously. I hope we hammer them on Saturday. We won't of course. We generally make a meal of derby games like this and the fact these matches usually mean more to the Blackpools, Wigans, Burys of this world transmits from fans to players and leads to poorer results than ought to be the case for us. This time it means a lot to us because of the play offs. All 3 recent games v Blackpool have been high scoring, I think this will be the same and I'll go for Bolton 3 Blackpool 2 with a 23,500 gate.

Have to admit blackpool been the our bogey side over the years.

But I'm confident we will beat them and I think it will b a close game.

We've beaten them comfortably more than they've beaten us over the years to be fair. In the last 30 years we've had trouble beating them at Bloomfield Road but never at home.

For me the rivalry doesn't mean much but that's just a personal thing as I wasn't born when these incidents took place. Preston are our rivals in my eyes and I would even put Burnley ahead of Bolton.

As far the game, I would naturally love it if we stopped you from making the play offs but I can't see it for two reasons:

1) You are in top form

2) Our players will probably be thinking about their holidays.