Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Middlesbrough 1

miamiwhite

Great win.

Well played BWFC for 8 wins on the trot at home. That takes some doing.....

I reckon 3 more points will get us in the play offs

It would be nice to get them next week mind.

Today's win should boost the numbers in South Wales anyway........

Edited by captainmed

Nearvy finish today - we always seem to struggle against 10 men

Still tight and nothing certain but its in our own hands

Real pity we didn't get that result last Tuesday which was possible at 2-2; Leicester would be out of it and we would only need one point from the last two

Come on Watford next Friday neet

I've written to Dougie Freedman to let him know he is welcome to make love to me whenever he likes.

Was thinking of matching his love making prowess to how Bolton play but couldn't be arsed. Safe to say you would get a better shag in your home bed than away on holidays where exciting foreplay sadly leads on only to disappointment.

Edited by AylesburyWhite

Leicester away = 2 good teams

Today = 2 bad teams

Definitely take the result and I'm going to put the performance down to nerves, tiredness and maybe them being gutted after Tuesday. After the first 5 minutes we were poor today; credit to Medo and Pratley for great graft but the passing, movement and tempo overall was very poor

I'm very worried about our forward line for the next couple of games. C Davies works hard and puts his body on the line, but hasn't got N'Gog's excellent touch and ability to link in other players; particularly Eagles and Chungy

Sordell is a waste of time for me and I've seen nothing of him that will convince me otherwise; he's unintelligent and lazy IMO. Having said that I'll back him every time he steps on the pitch for us, unlike the clowns who booed Butterfield on.

Also very worried about Dawson going back....if we do get to the play offs, we've lost our spine...

A point at Cardiff would be magnificent

• Moderators

Leicester away = 2 good teams

Today = 2 bad teams

Definitely take the result and I'm going to put the performance down to nerves, tiredness and maybe them being gutted after Tuesday. After the first 5 minutes we were poor today; credit to Medo and Pratley for great graft but the passing, movement and tempo overall was very poor

I'm very worried about our forward line for the next couple of games. C Davies works hard and puts his body on the line, but hasn't got N'Gog's excellent touch and ability to link in other players; particularly Eagles and Chungy

Sordell is a waste of time for me and I've seen nothing of him that will convince me otherwise; he's unintelligent and lazy IMO. Having said that I'll back him every time he steps on the pitch for us, unlike the clowns who booed Butterfield on.

Also very worried about Dawson going back....if we do get to the play offs, we've lost our spine...

A point at Cardiff would be magnificent

youre too kind

utter fcuking wankers

Good result. To the people who booed Butterfield. F*ck off

I actually feel sorry for these folk - and their shit, pathetic lives.

Moaning about anything and everything; moaning when it's cold, moaning when it's hot, moaning when their bins aren't emptied etc etc etc.

I actually feel sorry for these folk - and their shit, pathetic lives.

Moaning about anything and everything; moaning when it's cold, moaning when it's hot, moaning when their bins aren't emptied etc etc etc.

The same morons giving pratley abuse earlier in the season, anybody wearing a white shirt is a Bolton player, get behind um or fuck off and support utd.