Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Car Crash In Town

Kane57

• Members

Sounds like a group of cars were having a race and two seem to have to have collided, lost control and smashed all over the road and into passers-by.

That video looks grim.  It seems to suggest that a car has turned right onto St Helens Rd straight into the path of an oncoming car that is clearly driving way to quick.  A very similar crash to the one that Man City youth player wiped out that family in.

Presumably Amir Khan was involved?

• Members

Hope the 11 year old is ok. Most of my patients are survivors of RTAs and assaults and have to live with the most horrific of injuries for the rest of their lives. Maybe they should bring some of these 'boy racers' to come and see a few of them and realise what utter cunts they are being!

Hope the 11 year old is ok. Most of my patients are survivors of RTAs and assaults and have to live with the most horrific of injuries for the rest of their lives. Maybe they should bring some of these 'boy racers' to come and see a few of them and realise what utter cunts they are being!

Absolutely agree with that.

Looks like the car that pulled out is at fault to me

I'm not sure about that, the car that ploughed into it certainly looked to be doing a touch more than speed limit. Anyway, there will be enough evidence left on the road for the police to know who was going at what speeds, which will ultimately tell whose fault it is

When I was a lad, some cunt named Kelvin Taylor who lived on Bury Road killed someone racing. I hope he goes out the same way.

my aunt was killed by a drunk speeding driver in 92,on brownlow way close to mere hall(where there is now a mini-rounabout)

the drink driver/cunt got 21 months for it. i hope he rots or i bump into him again one day.

traf may have known her,she was Fish's missus,very,very similar name to mine

I didn't really know your Aunt, S.

I knew of her as in that she was married to Fish, but it was only the other week I found out you were related.

A girlfriend of mine was knocked down and killed by a speeding drunk on Long Lane in 1984, I can still see it now. 

I didn't really know your Aunt, S.

I knew of her as in that she was married to Fish, but it was only the other week I found out you were related.

A girlfriend of mine was knocked down and killed by a speeding drunk on Long Lane in 1984, I can still see it now. 

it's horrendous isn't C. Those selfish bastards wreck so many lives. Twats,the lot of em