Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fans Forum

anewman

Aren't they twice the Government RDA of alcohol (which is some bollocks amount plucked from thin air - I know) in a single can?

Therefore it's impossible to 'drink responsibly' as soon as you crack one open, unless, you share it with a friend...

Hence, Scottish and Newcastle have dubbed 500ml cans of super strength lager 'Sharing Can Size' (like those litre bottles of Coke).

Did he mock Sam Allardyce by poking fun at the league he was managing in this time?

No. Dougie made a point about us and the club always looking back. Explained he is changing the mentality of people at the club. That will do for me.

No. Dougie made a point about us and the club always looking back.

It's a valid point, there's no point in doing it really. Times have changed, and so has the club.....hopefully for the better in the long run, but only time will tell on that

The impression I got from yesterday is that Spearing will happen, Dawson not a chance. Rhodes is a possibility I imagine the scenario isn't to different to how Nixon broke it. I also believe Moritz will come going off what I heard yesterday.

I fucking love Dougie. The Palace team he built got promoted; they're a club that he spent 11 years with as a player, a club he saved from relegation with a vital goal on the final day of the season, one of their all time top scorers. He is a legend at Selhurst, yet he sacked his entire Palace legacy off to come to us because he believes he's now at a bigger club with much more potential. 

Maybe he got a payrise, but he's clearly planning to overhaul the entire structure of the club for the better. He's had to put up with negativity/booing and can see that we've been spoilt so much in recent times with top 8 finishes, that some fans are expectant of it. The sooner fans stop looking at the past and start backing us for the future of the club the better.

Above all, he seems to talk a ridiculous amount of sense. I'm almost embarrassed at the opinion of some of our fans when you compare what he has to say. 

Onwards and upwards!

TIL NEXT TIME

CAPSLOCK COLIN

I fucking love Dougie. The Palace team he built got promoted; they're a club that he spent 11 years with as a player, a club he saved from relegation with a vital goal on the final day of the season, one of their all time top scorers. He is a legend at Selhurst, yet he sacked his entire Palace legacy off to come to us because he believes he's now at a bigger club with much more potential. 

Maybe he got a payrise, but he's clearly planning to overhaul the entire structure of the club for the better. He's had to put up with negativity/booing and can see that we've been spoilt so much in recent times with top 8 finishes, that some fans are expectant of it. The sooner fans stop looking at the past and start backing us for the future of the club the better.

Above all, he seems to talk a ridiculous amount of sense. I'm almost embarrassed at the opinion of some of our fans when you compare what he has to say. 

Onwards and upwards!

TIL NEXT TIME

CAPSLOCK COLIN

Spot on, col

PS Would you drop your signature from your posts?

Onwards and upwards!

TIL NEXT TIME

CAPSLOCK COLIN

Youll do for me 

bloke on the front row, with the maroon coloured t-short on. Is he wearing a pair of shit-stoppers?

And also, further down the front row, is their an old biddy doing a comdey "Heil Hitler" type salute (complete with using fingers as the moustache)?