Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bt Sport

Gonk

I would imagine they will do at some point, otherwise as NB says it might end up having a whiff of Setanta about it

Hope it's sooner rather than later, plenty UFC events coming up I need to watch.

Can you watch BT Sport online?  If so, does someone want to borrow us their login for saturday :glare:

BT have more first picks left, Sky have used a load of theirs in the first block of matches. Anything worth watching after Christmas will be on BT.

In every market in the USA where fibre (BT) went up against satellite then fibre won. It will be the same in the UK.

their first pick game

liverpool v stoke

fcuk me

You are misunderstanding "first pick".

Yes LFC v Stoke is the first match they've picked, but Sky took "first pick" for this weekend.

BT have only used 5 of their "first picks" up to 1st December.

• Moderators

You are misunderstanding "first pick".

Yes LFC v Stoke is the first match they've picked, but Sky took "first pick" for this weekend.

BT have only used 5 of their "first picks" up to 1st December.

no, i'm not

the game they have picked as their first is liverpool v stoke

BT have more first picks left, Sky have used a load of theirs in the first block of matches. Anything worth watching after Christmas will be on BT.

In every market in the USA where fibre (BT) went up against satellite then fibre won. It will be the same in the UK.

Change your username to Company Man

Guest Frandsen08

Yes, but Sky generally have a Championship match on.

At 5.30 BT are showing Bundesliga or Scottish Prem.

whilst sky will be showing a PL game, bloody hell if you can get it "free" then its alright but sod paying extra for it.

Isnt it a bit different in the US though? The problem with satellite there is the first signs of heavy snow and it's fucked.

You'd never see any business end NFL in some areas