Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Brighton 3 Wanderers 1

radcliffe white

are these players up for a scrap because if they don't start winning soon, that's what there going to be in, you gotta feel for Freedman

Feel for Freedman?

Who came to Bolton for a large salary rise and couldn't give too fucks about us.

Like someone else said get Jimmy Philips in for the rest of the season

Feel for Freedman?

Who came to Bolton for a large salary rise and couldn't give too fucks about us.

Source? Or just guessing?

I'd say it was the opposite and he's just as upset as us with the current situation.

yep

blind optimism has served me well so far

its hard to get suicidal about millionaires falling over.

I was just curious, I thought that was a strange comment to make by someone who comes across on here that you don't attend, I suppose you could be commenting on here whilst being in the ground, maybe.

Feel for Freedman?

All managers move to advance themselves both financially and professionally. If you think he doesn't care, you're living in dreamland.

Don't buy into the Jimmy Phillips nonsense. He's at his level.

All managers move to advance themselves both financially and professionally. If you think he doesn't care, you're living in dreamland.

Don't buy into the Jimmy Phillips nonsense. He's at his level.

Like players I agree they go for the money. He has completely lost it and I don't believe he has the ability to turn this lot round

Freedman has little to no control of what the players do on the field after they cross that white line.

3 goals in 5 minutes suggest we were shell-shocked.

Anyone calling for Gartside's head needs a serious reality check.

Anyone thinking Sam would come back (and who wants him back) clearly has severe mental issues. You never go back, it doesn't work.

I'm as pissed off as anyone else (I get out of bed 2-3 hours earlier than I'd like every weekend to listen to this shit) but some peoples' reactions on here are utterly laughable.

We played well under jimmy Phillips last season. Boro away, Bristol City at home and wolves away. If we end up getting rid of DF , finances dictate it will probably be phillips who takes over.

I'd give it 5 games before people realised he wasn't as good as they thought and they're calling for his head. Leave him to the academy where he seems to be doing alright.