radcliffe white

• Moderators

as mentioned, ngog missing didn't please me

more than that, it didn't surprise me

we could have been 2 up at half time

i'll not say we should have been, but we could've been

tis all i'm saying about the performance

worst thing is i'm now almost out for bournemouth

its just making me sad and that bloody video, not sure i feel comfortable with having owt in common with them

• Site Supporter

We need 2 upfront..

we cant score as neither ngog or Beckford can do the role that SKD did, I don't understand why we are still playing this role..

The Davies tactic works.. IF (and its a big if) you have a team of attack minded players.. We don't.

The midfield need to solidify the field.. CYL isn't performing anywhere near where he should. I'm not a fan of eagles but he seems to be one of the only ones working..

the defence... where do I start.. Centre backs.. absolute dogshite.. Mills was an ex club captain, Wheater is ex under 21's Knight is Ex England but they don't seem to be a shadow of what they are capable of..

all these players have the potential and experience... so why isn't it working ??

That's down to Management...

There are too many players not performing for there not to be an issue with the system.

We didn't win once in pre season, and we have only won one game since in the league cup.

Dougie has a way he would like to play,but we don't seem to have the players to play the way he wants effectively.

He needs to start playing in a way that suits the personnel we have. Even if that's just the short term to get some points and confidence back.

Look at the teams near the top. Burnley, Leicester, QPR, all solid 442 teams.

There are too many players not performing for there not to be an issue with the system.

We didn't win once in pre season, and we have only won one game since in the league cup.

Dougie has a way he would like to play,but we don't seem to have the players to play the way he wants effectively.

He needs to start playing in a way that suits the personnel we have. Even if that's just the short term to get some points and confidence back.

Look at the teams near the top. Burnley, Leicester, QPR, all solid 442 teams.

100% correct but the footballing genius that is Douglas Freedman does not do 4-4-2.     

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Moderators

what I don't understand..

Medo was to replace spearing this season..

why did dougie buy spearing..

Stinks of KneeJerk reaction similar to Coyle buying Sordell..

we only bought him once Holden got injured, again

not sure if it was to replace him or if the plan was to wait till the latter end of the summer to bring him in anyway

wouldn't say kneejerk though, am sure DF had wanted/been after him all summer, but maybe the board wouldn't sanction it till SH got cropped again