World Cup - Day 6 (17/6/14)

Guest bwfcdan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 home wins today.

Brazil, Brazil and Brazil?

Incidentally, Brazil are playing their second match before Russia and South Korea play their first.

That is a little different from 1950 though. On that occasion Brazil played all 3 group matches before Uruguay and Bolivia played their first match.

Brazil, Brazil and Brazil?

Incidentally, Brazil are playing their second match before Russia and South Korea play their first.

That is a little different from 1950 though. On that occasion Brazil played all 3 group matches before Uruguay and Bolivia played their first match.

Love you Malc

Good value if you can lay Hazard at EVS.

21 other players on the pitch could all play well.

That's where my thinking would lead me.

This World Cup is unusual in so far as there has been loads of goals. If Lukaku or someone else grabs a couple, Hazard doesn't get it.

• Site Supporter

I want to go on record as saying I think 'dark horse' Belgium will be biz.

They might win today, they might win the group, but as soon as they face a real test, they'll be exposed as being pretty wank.

You're spot on so far

They look like strangers.

Just got in from work

Thank fuck for that turn around; I have Belgium, Brazil & then a draw for Korea / Russia in an accumulator

First bet of the WC for me and if Algeria did me in the first game, Belgium would have been straight into that thread of most hated teams in it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.