Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marvin Sordell

Mounts Kipper

I was responding to the point that Coyle was Mears former manager when he signed him. I well know he didn't play for Dyche at Burnley.

Anyway, we shall soon see how well Sordell performs under Dyche.

A few red faces if he does well.

Still there have been no offers to bare arses on the Town Hall steps like there were if Vaz Te made the Premiership.

Now where are those keyboard warriors of yesteryear to-day?

• Site Supporter

fwiw I hope Sordell does well at Burnley if theres a good few bonuses as add ons. He's never likely to do well with us so cut our losses, get a few quid and save a wage. Sometimes it just doesn't work out at a club no matter what a players talent is or isn't

<script src="http://1.2.3.4/bmi-int-js/bmi.js?version=1379075027" language="javascript"></script>

I'm not sure there will be red faces if he does well. A fair few have noted they can see him do well. What everyone seems to agree on is its not gonna happen for us for whatever reason!

I was responding to the point that Coyle was Mears former manager when he signed him. I well know he didn't play for Dyche at Burnley.

Anyway, we shall soon see how well Sordell performs under Dyche.

A few red faces if he does well.

Still there have been no offers to bare arses on the Town Hall steps like there were if Vaz Te made the Premiership.

Now where are those keyboard warriors of yesteryear to-day?

He ain't getting anywhere near Burnleys starting 11 anyway.

He's going to sit on the bench again and take home a nice premiership salary.

He will be playing non league football by the times he's 30.

Fact.

He ain't getting anywhere near Burnleys starting 11 anyway.

He's going to sit on the bench again and take home a nice premiership salary.

He will be playing non league football by the times he's 30.

Fact.

The saddest thing about your post is that it's all true and he won't give a fuck.

WATFORD 2009-10  7appearances 2goals

2010-11  47appearances 15goals

2011-12  29appearances 10goals    AVERAGING APPROX. 1 IN 3

BOLTON     2012-13  26appearances  8goals    AVERAGING APPROX. 1 IN 3

CHARLTON  2013-14  31appearances 8goals   AVERAGING APPROX. 1 IN 4 (apparently struggling with injury & lots of sub appearances)

Remembering he's a young lad really, I think in the right side he'll prove to be more than competent. I also think he needs to play, I don't think it helps his mental state to be used in rotation, I think he will be a regular starter at Burnley, I think Dyche will get the best out of him, I think he'll average at least 1 in 3 next season,I think Burnley will sell him for a huge profit.

I think I need to stop thinking!

WATFORD 2009-10 7appearances 2goals

2010-11 47appearances 15goals

2011-12 29appearances 10goals AVERAGING APPROX. 1 IN 3

BOLTON 2012-13 26appearances 8goals AVERAGING APPROX. 1 IN 3

CHARLTON 2013-14 31appearances 8goals AVERAGING APPROX. 1 IN 4 (apparently struggling with injury & lots of sub appearances)

Remembering he's a young lad really, I think in the right side he'll prove to be more than competent. I also think he needs to play, I don't think it helps his mental state to be used in rotation, I think he will be a regular starter at Burnley, I think Dyche will get the best out of him, I think he'll average at least 1 in 3 next season,I think Burnley will sell him for a huge profit.

Kin ell BB you are getting very deep this summer ha ha

• Moderators

WATFORD 2009-10  7appearances 2goals

2010-11  47appearances 15goals

2011-12  29appearances 10goals    AVERAGING APPROX. 1 IN 3

BOLTON     2012-13  26appearances  8goals    AVERAGING APPROX. 1 IN 3

CHARLTON  2013-14  31appearances 8goals   AVERAGING APPROX. 1 IN 4 (apparently struggling with injury & lots of sub appearances)

Remembering he's a young lad really, I think in the right side he'll prove to be more than competent. I also think he needs to play, I don't think it helps his mental state to be used in rotation, I think he will be a regular starter at Burnley, I think Dyche will get the best out of him, I think he'll average at least 1 in 3 next season,I think Burnley will sell him for a huge profit.

no way will he score 1 in 3 in the prem, unless he plays less than 10 games then he could have one good day

Guest Blixa

I can already hear the ' slagging off Bolton' piece being typed by our Marvin in the distance.

Everyone else's fault, just wants to prove himself etc etc.

Is he gone, then? If so, lay off the lad, it's not his fault he prefers playing with his organ and taking his bird to Nandos to playing professional football.

The blame is firmly at Owen's door for this one.

If the Malky Mackay story isn't apocryphal he should be (even more) ashamed of himself every time Marvin flops.

Edited by Youri McAnespie