Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Horwich Independance

Zico

Serious question....why does what is pretty much a non entity village/town like Horwich think it is so fantastic. I don't really see it as being any different to a Bromley Cross or Farnworth

Restaurant capital of the area

• Moderators

Why have they got a picture of the Pike on their fb page?

I'm sure the residents of Chorley will be outraged!

because it's miles nearer, so basically, it's horwich

sort of similar to the lancs/gtr manc debate, go with whatever fits, use the m61 as a border or something

• Site Supporter

I don't blame the folk of Bolton for their jealous gazes towards BL6, it's understandable.

If my town centre was awash with sinister looking refugees just shuffling about, I'd want to avoid it too. A spiral of destitution that gathers pace by the day.

It won't be long until Harwood, Bromley cross and Egerton make a bid for independence.

Now, shall I walk to the Greek restaurant tonight, either of the 2 Spanish ones, the Italians, the Indians or the Chinese?

#firstworldproblems

• Moderators

Its all about the expansion of Horwich and all the money going to Bolton council. The council then spend fuck all of it back in Horwich and waste it in shitty parts of bolton.

Bolton council take the piss

2000 + new homes. Losing football pitches and a golf course and the council dont give two shits

I don't blame the folk of Bolton for their jealous gazes towards BL6, it's understandable.

If my town centre was awash with sinister looking refugees just shuffling about, I'd want to avoid it too. A spiral of destitution that gathers pace by the day.

It won't be long until Harwood, Bromley cross and Egerton make a bid for independence.

Now, shall I walk to the Greek restaurant tonight, either of the 2 Spanish ones, the Italians, the Indians or the Chinese?

#firstworldproblems

Sounds like you already have enough refugees serving in your local eateries.

#doublestandards