Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Games Consoles

Traf

what a marvellous parent you are

i can only dream of being as good as you

encouraging theft is fine, i guess

Bit of low blow there.

The wii was great for my daughter Traf and as someone who doesn't do games I liked it too. Was simple to use and she could even play on it with her grandma.

• Moderators

My brother is after a retro console for Christmas, should I go with a Nintendo 64?

Thing about retro is they are never as good as you think you remember them to be

Happened with the atari, snes and n64, give it 10 years or so you can just tell it ain't as good

This even happened to sensible soccer when they brought that back via plug in tv job doings

Cant go back

Edited by ZicoKelly

Reet

So what console would you recommend for me...

Had a PS3 (used once) for years and a wii that used to be good post pub or on nights in with mrs Jules. Wii doesn't seem to work properly any more

Want a console for my "boy room"; something where I can just pick up the games and play half an hour here, an hour there, rather than hours of sat at it....not into GTA and war games and all that, just sports and platform games and that.

Please advise, I have no idea!

• Members

Reet

Had a PS3 (used once) for years and a wii that used to be good post pub or on nights in with mrs Jules. Wii doesn't seem to work properly any more

Want a console for my "boy room"; something where I can just pick up the games and play half an hour here, an hour there, rather than hours of sat at it....not into GTA and war games and all that, just sports and platform games and that.

Why not just stick with your PS3 then?

Reet

xbox so you can beat me online at fifa

I just never used it

I only have 1 game for it

Can you still get 'em

You can. I have one that i use just like you, every blue moon for about half an hour. Game and CEX you can pick up pre owned games for around a fiver.

That said, saw a PS4 with a basketball game on the other day and it looked ace. 

Not had a games console since ps2 years ago. Not a massive gamer but I've started working away a lot and it's something to do in the evenings. Been saying if treat myself to one for ages anyway the mrs bought me a ps4 for my birthday the other week. It's absolutely brilliant. Would recommend to anyone especially the new fifa.

• 2 weeks later...